I don't understand anymore. But you also win something.

boyst

i don't understand the board anymore.

Start a thread asking for advice on gaining a better understanding. It really works.

What are we winning? Why are there threads about winning? Why isn't Charlie Sheen winning? Is it too late to use that quote? Why did I take Beerballs advice? How come everyone wants to start threads about something? Wasn't there a thread about starting a thread about something a while back? What was that thread about? Why don't these threads make sense to me anymore? Does anyone want some of my spaghetti? I didn't wash my hands today.

Winning beats not winning unless you happen to win the "Win a 'date' With TRBJ Sweepstakes" because that win would be a huge loss of a win.

My advice is like hemorrhoids, can't live with 'em can't take 'em sitting down.

Most threads are in fact about something, except Fergy's threads which are less than nothing.

People from Alaska don't start many threads, but, when they do don't do anything to detract from them. Alaskans don't have good scents of humor.

No spaghetti for me, thank you.

You should wash your hands, especially if you're doing the cooking. Remember this at TBDAHOT.

I like spaghetti, but, not spaghetti made by someone who spent 10 hours spreading manure who hasn't washed his hands.

that was only about 5 hours, i started the garden today, had to turn over the soil and that took 3 hours. the other 2 hours? yeah, that was just for fun.

Jboyst makes some good points. Why do we all concentrate on winning so much? We should all make a concerted effort to compliment and support one another rather than denigrate and ridicule those who aren't winning (a/k/a losers, idiots). We're all winners...every damn one of us.