The dangers of our new normal...

I mean...he's already on the !@#$ing internet. But he can't take three !@#$ing seconds to google "Brill cream" and get the correct spelling? Really?

Sadly, I'm old enough to remember the commercials quite well. Thus, my use of their slogan in my reply in post 924.

To be accurate, which I know isn't your forte, GG was the one who used the term boogeyman. My post was a response to his.

But, you know, details. :rolleyes:

Oh brother! Yes, and I brought up nazis first, your link on Fed Reserve was suppose to be a trick and the boogeyman is GG's fault. You are a complete idiot

Oh brother! Yes, and I brought up nazis first, your link on Fed Reserve was suppose to be a trick and the boogeyman is GG's fault. You are a complete idiot

At least I know the Federal Reserve is not part of the US Government just because it has the word "federal" in it. :beer:

I never said it was GG's fault, my post was in response to his. In a conversation there are give and takes. I realize this is a foreign concept to you because you don't have conversations, you make declarations of stupidity and then run off patting yourself on the back for being so smart. VWR might be the biggest asshat on the board, but your ability to keep yourself in the running is staggering.

At least I know the Federal Reserve is not part of the US Government just because it has the word "federal" in it. :beer:

I never said it was GG's fault, my post was in response to his. In a conversation there are give and takes. I realize this is a foreign concept to you because you don't have conversations, you make declarations of stupidity and then run off patting yourself on the back for being so smart. VWR might be the biggest asshat on the board, but your ability to keep yourself in the running is staggering.

Oh, I forgot, that how I am also Mgox and very wide, too. Brilliant!

A spying program would be much less successful if you told everyone you were doing it.

"Good evening Misters Goldfinger, Blofeld, and Dr. No. The name's, Bond... James Bond And yes, I am spying on you.

So we're all in agreement that nothing's changed? I can still swim in your pool, drive your cars, and !@#$ your women - right?"

Nothing to see here at all... :rolleyes:

Facebook cancelled a Harvard student's internship after he created a Google Chrome plugin that highlighted serious privacy flaws in the social network's messaging service, Boston.com reports.

In May, computer science and mathematics student Aran Khanna built Marauder's Map. It was a browser plugin that made use of the fact that people who use the Facebook Messenger share their location with everyone they message with by default.

Upon installing the plugin, users could use it to precisely track the movements of anyone they were in a conversation thread with. This included users who they were not friends with on Facebook - and was accurate to within a meter.

http://www.businessinsider.in/Facebook-cancelled-a-students-internship-after-he-highlighted-a-massive-privacy-issue/articleshow/48467251.cms