Harvin signs w/ Bills: 3 yr / $24M (voids to 1 yr / $6M)

I have the same feeling.

More like fragile Lotus Evora Percy

Whenever I see a Lotus car reference, I think of how 'Top Gear' always refers to them: LOTUS: An acronym meaning Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harvin has been a head case both literally and figuratively his entire career. That probably won't change suddenly now that he's coming to Buffalo, but I think the return game upside coupled with his big strike capability made a one year deal a worthwhile risk.

Who does he replace? Goodwin?

More than likely. And Hogan goes from 3 to depth.

Given the WRs we have on our roster I'd say Goodwin is safe as are Watkins, Woods, Harvin and Easley (ST, 6th WR). Then again the FO might be fed up with his injury track record.

Prolly will end up being a 4 way fight for 2 spots between Goodwin vs. Thigpen and Hogan vs. Brown.

He cant bail now. we are just learning to love him!

And sure Percy you can play slot all day and cut down on the gadget stuff.

I am coming around to liking this guy as a Bill right here right Now.

Edited by 3rdand12

He cant bail now. we are just learning to love him!

And sure Percy you can play slot all day and cut down on the gadget stuff.

I am coming around to liking this guy as a Bill right here right Now.

i know, right? We all just convinced ourselves on him! Now we will miss him if he doesn't sign... Just find it odd they didn't announce anything today. But I guess the other deals took a couple days.

i know, right? We all just convinced ourselves on him! Now we will miss him if he doesn't sign... Just find it odd they didn't announce anything today. But I guess the other deals took a couple days.

Tis the time of the season for fan impatience. I qualify.

The Clay thing is driving me nuts. I think Percy is a bird i the hand at this point.

There is zip zilcho de Nada about Harvin signing on Buffalo bills.com or NFL.com. the NFL.com transaction page does not list Harvin. It does list Taylor and Easley however.

Something fishy is going on here.

I'm not worried, just hopeful that it falls through and doesn't happen.

Maybe they're waiting because they don't want the official contract numbers/structure out until Miami makes a move with Clay?

that would be extremely over the top paranoid and unreasonable. so i doubt it. but you never know.