Menendez Corruption Scandal Deepens Within Democratic Party

wow ....

HARRY REID SET UP SEBELIUS MEETING WITH MENENDEZ 2 MONTHS AFTER DOCTOR WHO OVERBILLED MEDICARE GAVE SUPERPAC $300K

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/11/harry-reid-set-up-sebelius-meeting-with-menendez-2-months-after-doctor-who-overbilled-medicare-gave-superpac-300k/

And when Reid was asked to comment on Menendez with corruption charges apparently imminent, he had this to say (double wow):

Top Senate Dem: Menendez an 'outstanding' senator

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/capitolinq/Top-Senate-Dem-Menendez-an-outstanding-senator.html#y6ip5r2M1sMTUY84.99

Edited by JTSP

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leftists must be really pissed at Menendez for daring to speak out against Obama.

what's revealing is that right wing neocon kooks are looking the other way at corruption charges against a liberal democrat involving fraud of the medicare entitlement program :oops:

Edited by JTSP

Are they all Jews?

Jews, neocons, CIA, Bilderbergers, lizard-people...they're all the same.

It is alternately amusing and disturbing to watch JTSP run current events through his stoner conspiracy theory worldview.

what's revealing is that right wing neocon kooks are looking the other way at corruption charges against a liberal democrat involving fraud of the medicare entitlement program :oops:

Some would argue that conservatives are doing what most anyone would do in a situation like this: sit tight and let the left eat itself from the inside out.

Some would argue that conservatives are doing what most anyone would do in a situation like this: sit tight and let the left eat itself from the inside out.

Actually the right wing kooks I was referring to are the posters on this board who typically complain about everything democrats do. Yet a multi million dollar entitlement scam their suddenly mum on.

Actually the right wing kooks I was referring to are the posters on this board who typically complain about everything democrats do. Yet a multi million dollar entitlement scam their suddenly mum on.

What in the world are you talking about idiot?

The guy is finally being charged.

Seriously. NJ repubs went nuts during his last campaign. Hey JTSP. You're full of ****.

think Ive been quite clear I was talking about the right wing kooks on this board .... b-man, tom, chef, billz, dev, etc .... all go bat $%@$ over anything else related to Democrat issues, yet are all curiously mum on a hanging curve ball like this. theyre droning on about wild conspiracies that no one has mentioned, yet this investigation you acknowledge has been going on for years they claim is suddenly in reaction to Menendez's opposition to Obama's foreign policy. Guess all a corrupt demo politician bilking an entitlement program for millions has to do is lick Netanyahu's nuts and all is forgiven around here.

think Ive been quite clear I was talking about the right wing kooks on this board .... b-man, tom, chef, billz, dev, etc .... all go bat $%@$ over anything else related to Democrat issues, yet are all curiously mum on a hanging curve ball like this. theyre droning on about wild conspiracies that no one has mentioned, yet this investigation you acknowledge has been going on for years they claim is suddenly in reaction to Menendez's opposition to Obama's foreign policy. Guess all a corrupt demo politician bilking an entitlement program for millions has to do is lick Netanyahu's nuts and all is forgiven around here.

You don't even have an understanding of the people you perceive as enemies.

Do you even know to read the best before date on a milk carton?

Edited by meazza

How does one "drone on" about wild conspiracies that no one has mentioned?

How does one "drone on" about wild conspiracies that no one has mentioned?

like this ....

Jews, neocons, CIA, Bilderbergers, lizard-people...they're all the same.

It is alternately amusing and disturbing to watch JTSP run current events through his stoner conspiracy theory worldview.

Near as I can tell...you're complaining that people aren't behaving with a standard of partisan bitchery that meets your lofty standards? Because...Israel? I'm not acting like a right wing kook, and that's evidence to you of a Zionist conspiracy?

That's...actually really creative thinking. Balls-out crazy, but creative. Too bad you couldn't find a way to work chemtrails or HAARP into that little bit of insanity.

Near as I can tell...you're complaining that people aren't behaving with a standard of partisan bitchery that meets your lofty standards? Because...Israel? I'm not acting like a right wing kook, and that's evidence to you of a Zionist conspiracy?

That's...actually really creative thinking. Balls-out crazy, but creative. Too bad you couldn't find a way to work chemtrails or HAARP into that little bit of insanity.

conspiracy? No. You keep introducing that word that nobody's using but, ummmm, you. Bias? Yes.

It was your buddy dev null who interjected menendez foreign policy objections, no utterance of outrage over menendez. How else do you explain the other right wing kooks like you and your ad nauseum attacks on demos staying away from this one?

It hits all the hot buttons:

Democrat senator

Ties to party icons like Reid

Abuse of entitlement program

Edited by JTSP

conspiracy? No. You keep introducing that word that nobody's using but, ummmm, you. Bias? Yes. It was your buddy dev null who interjected menendez foreign policy objections, no utterance of outrage over menendez. How else do you explain the other right wing kooks like you and your ad nauseum attacks on demos staying away from this one?

It hits all the hot buttons:

Democrat senator

Ties to party icons like Reid

Abuse of entitlement program

I have bias because \dev\null posted something? How does that logic work unless it's part of a conspiracy theory?

Someone tell me again how pot is harmless...

I have bias because \dev\null posted something? How does that logic work unless it's part of a conspiracy theory?

Someone tell me again how pot is harmless...

Bias that a group of you are ignoring menendez scandal, conspiracy would imply it's coordinated...no I don't think that

But hey I guess fox news lovers cant reply without claiming "vast conspiracy", either by the left or that left is imagining one by the right