Careful Boyst, they're out to get you

Beerball

I hate an offensive cow!

From the immortal words of Tommy Boy...."you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ass... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull."

Speaking of T-bones, I need to put my order in with Boyst when he comes out of hiding....

I hate an offensive cow!

From the immortal words of Tommy Boy...."you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ass... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull."

Speaking of T-bones, I need to put my order in with Boyst when he comes out of hiding....

Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?

i've had a highly aggressive bull, that thing was the best breeder i have had. when a dam was in heat he wouldn't let me within 50'.

pigs are very dangerous, too. goats are freaking awful. farmer friend had both parents killed by goats. the husband was knocked down and they began ramming him, wife went in to help and both were overcome by 3 billies. they were not super old, just in their late 50's or 60's. you're not supposed to sit down or get off your feet around commercial pigs, goats or llamas.

Boyst is missing here..... Did they already get him???

kept trying to get to this thread. when pressed tsw is precedence. been working a ton between work and fertilizer. spread 12,000 lbs. of it this week.

kept trying to get to this thread. when pressed tsw is precedence. been working a ton between work and fertilizer. spread 12,000 lbs. of it this week.

Beerball is up over 35K posts of it.

In fairness, he's been at it for 15+ years. There's at least one TBD'er who's averaging over 10K posts/year.

I hear ya. I have been viewing this place for a very long time and had forgotten my original account info as I frequented the D&C forums daily until they closed.

I could only imagine the # of posts I'd have here if I wasn't there with the likes of Doc and WEO and a few others that kept the D&C forums interesting

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever