Univision Host Fired For Michelle O Comments

Dante

You guys jumped me pretty good for daring to cross the line commenting on wives and kids. I get it and for me that would apply to everyone except marxist demagogue's bent on destroying the country. Anyway, I got a chuckle out of this because of what he said but not for the fact he got fired for telling the truth.

http://news.yahoo.com/univision-fires-rodner-figueroa-michelle-obama-182010184.html

Edited by Dante

You guys jumped me pretty good for daring to cross the line commenting on wives and kids. I get it and for me that would apply to everyone except marxist demagogue's bent on destroying the country. Anyway, I got a chuckle out of this because of what he said but not for the fact he got fired for telling the truth.

http://news.yahoo.com/univision-fires-rodner-figueroa-michelle-obama-182010184.html

You're a !@#$ing idiot.

That's fairly mild compared to some of the stuff I've heard if he runs with a certain faction then I'm sure he thought he was pulling his punches.

You know guys I have to apologize for this one. As much as I can't stand her or her hubby I would never go racial. Honestly as obvious as it seems I didn't perceive it that way until later. I deserve the slings and arrows and feel a little embarrassed and I have to own it.

Edited by Dante

You know guys I have to apologize for this one. As much as I can't stand her or her hubby I would never go racial. Honestly as obvious as it seems I didn't perceive it that way until later. I deserve the slings and arrows and feel a little embarrassed and I have to own it.

I can respect that.

Wrong dude. Whacka had the stroke. Dante is just wacked in his hatred.

It would appear that Dante looked at what he posted and thought better of it. I give him credit for that. You and I might think that Michelle Obama would fit right in with the cast of Planet Of The Apes but we would keep our mouths shut. So, are we just as prejudiced or just more circumspect? Anyway, I very well might be the one that pm'd TYTT a week or so ago and suggested that he might give Dante a break because of the stroke. If I was wrong then I guess that it's easy to confuse all of you Californians as having some cognitive setbacks. Lesson learned---different strokes for different folks. (Sorry Wacka/Dante, but I've been dealing with it in my family and know that humor is part of the solution.)

As an avowed atheist you sure know how to use the Creator for your own advantage.

It can be very liberating at times. FWIW, I consider myself agnostic with a slight atheistic lean, but nuanced shades of grey tend to be pretty useless when dealing with religious folks, so you can call me whatever you like. Not that you've ever seemed to need my permission for that. :devil:

All of us?

Yes, all of you maniacs who blew it up in the first place. Duh.

Anyway, I was just repeating what I was told by the NRA, like any other god-fearin red-blooded American would and should.

It can be very liberating at times. FWIW, I consider myself agnostic with a slight atheistic lean, but nuanced shades of grey tend to be pretty useless when dealing with religious folks, so you can call me whatever you like. Not that you've ever seemed to need my permission for that. :devil:

For the little it's worth to you, from my perspective, there's very little difference between your being agnostic or your being an atheist.

It's kind of like a child who is sure Santa doesn't exist, but doesn't want to admit it out loud just to cover his bases for Christmas morning.

When the time comes, He'll either know you, or He won't.