Is this safe?

ofiba

i've found that SOS works a bit better than straight brillo...something about the scrubbing bubbles...:blink:

231349[/snapback]

It doesn't get between the teeth, though. Try swishing around some sulfuric acid. It helps remove plaque and those pesky stains. It lacks the minty-fresh taste, but nothing is perfect.

That movie forever made me dread the dentist.

Lawrence Olivier was one of the greatest movie villains of all time.

231365[/snapback]

Just started watching the TV show Alias; the first episode of season 1 was disturbing when they started pulling her teeth out as torture. Made my mouth hurt... :blink:

CW

Just started watching the TV show Alias; the first episode of season 1 was disturbing when they started pulling her teeth out as torture.  Made my mouth hurt... :blink:

CW

231388[/snapback]

Which looked remarkably like military dentistry. At the time, that was called a "benefit".

Just started watching the TV show Alias; the first episode of season 1 was disturbing when they started pulling her teeth out as torture.  Made my mouth hurt... :blink:

CW

231388[/snapback]

My wife LOVES that show.

My wife LOVES that show.

231395[/snapback]

We just started watching the season 1 DVD (saw about 6 episodes), and it really is VERY good. Lots of plot twists and such. The fight scenes are pretty cool, and Garner is easy on the eyes.

CW