OL draft pospects

We may not sign one during free agency and thus would probably address this need with our 2nd round pick in the draft.

I thought to create a thread/wish list for us to post about who we hope the Bills to sign.

So I will get things rolling. I'm not sure who will be there in round 2 but I wouldnt mind OG Laken Tomlinson from Duke

CBF

i'd hate to be a rookie OL with Incognito on the team. poor guy (whoever it ends up being)

Okay, Incognito is a talented idiot, but even he should be bright enough to be on his best behavior (whatever that is.)

Also, don't forget that we drafted 3 last year. With a little coaching it isn't crazy to think that at least 1 develops quite a bit.

I've read that Roman's blocking schemes are better fits for Cyrus K and Richardson.

Don't know, really, but if the o-line "magically" improves, well, good luck Jacksonville.

after the incognito signing, rex and whaley have both talked in separate interviews about how re-tooling the OL remains one of the primary focuses of the offseason - but no moves yet. wondering if this means that every pick we have in the 2015 draft will be OL. wouldn't necessarily mind that...

was stoked on Tomlinson but it's looking more and more like he wont be there at 50. aj cann, shaq mason, and tre jackson are all names to watch.

Also, don't forget that we drafted 3 last year. With a little coaching it isn't crazy to think that at least 1 develops quite a bit.

A little GOOD coaching, yes.Coaching may have been half the problem last year. I'm still dumfounded on how the OLine was handled a year ago. Best of luck to the three or four Jags fans out there.

after the incognito signing, rex and whaley have both talked in separate interviews about how re-tooling the OL remains one of the primary focuses of the offseason - but no moves yet. wondering if this means that every pick we have in the 2015 draft will be OL. wouldn't necessarily mind that...

was stoked on Tomlinson but it's looking more and more like he wont be there at 50. aj cann, shaq mason, and tre jackson are all names to watch.

I don't think that they will use every pick on OL. That would be foolish and wasteful. I'd bet on drafting maybe two out of six picks.

I don't think that they will use every pick on OL. That would be foolish and wasteful. I'd bet on drafting maybe two out of six picks.

foolish and wasteful may be extreme, but i agree that it's probably unwise. that said, if we dont sign any OL in FA, i would certainly take the over on "two out of six."

I agree with this. I blame a lot of our offensive problems on Marrone and Hackett doing the exact opposite of what players did best

I wouldn't be opposed to drafting arie kujo

Edited by kr632

and all three are very large human beings. hopefully with the right combination of talent, ambition, coaching, and cohesion, these boys can turn into something. i really loved that whaley drafted these big boys last year, and i really want to believe that they are a salvageable group, whether starters or back ups. having said that, draft a couple more and maybe a tight end or two and let's see who is standing when the smoke clears.

AJ CANN - South Carolina G - appears to be best of bunch.. likely 1st rounder but since he is a G maybe fall into 2nd round

R. DISMUKES - Auburn C - not biggest guy but technically sound and stout enough.. would love to see us draft him as C and kick Wood to Guard

L. TOMLINSON - Duke - G - looked good at Senior Bowl.. more likely to be there in 2nd than Cann

L COLLINS - LSU - OT