Here is the TE Id like to see the Bills get

Like A Mofo

Bubba Franks Stats

Bubba is considered a good blocking TE too...and he has only fumbled the blal once in 5 seasons...very good in the red zone too....He would really help the Bills at the TE position. I also read somewhere where Bubba felt he was not being used enough in the Packers offense recently.

Im almost sure he is a UFA too.

Sorry if this was posted before.

Thoughts?

Bubba would be a great pick up, and would naturally help the OL since he can catch as well as block, but the Bills already have Campbell, Euhus, Neufeld, and Peters as TE's on the orster. One of them would have to be cut since the Bills will not keep 5 TE's. If the Bills feel Peters's is versatile enough to be moved to OL, he may represent that extra depth at both positions TE, and OL.

I suspect the Bills will shop the FA market for a bonafide starter at G and possibly a depth pickup as well on the OL. There are too many high quality OG available in FA this year and the Bills need to pick up a few.

Bubba would be a great pick up, and would naturally help the OL since he can catch as well as block, but the Bills already have Campbell, Euhus, Neufeld, and Peters as TE's on the orster. One of them would have to be cut since the Bills will not keep 5 TE's.  If the Bills feel Peters's is versatile enough to be moved to OL, he may represent that extra depth at both positions TE, and OL.

I suspect the Bills will shop the FA market for a bonafide starter at G and possibly a depth pickup as well on the OL. There are too many high quality OG available in FA this year and the Bills need to pick up a few.

231434[/snapback]

If the Bills decide to convert Peters to an OT they might not have to cut a TE. Im just hopeful :blink: