Crazy scenario FA/draft

Fixxxer

Imagine that we finish FA off by signing Felton, Harvin/Revis, Clay and Bolling.

Would you give up next years 1st round pick and a couple of this year draft picks to make a deal to trade up and get one of the top QBs in this draft? Can you see Pegula doing something like that?

Apparently we're all in with him as the owner, why not go after that hot QB prospect?

Imagine that we finish FA off by signing Felton, Harvin/Revis, Clay and Bolling

Would you give up next years 1st round pick and a couple of this year draft picks to make a deal to trade up and get one of the top QBs in this draft? Can you see Pegula doing something like that?

Apparently we're all in with him as the owner, why not go after that hot QB prospect?

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Edited by Franchiseneedsme

Sure,

Except there's no way you're moving from 19 to say 2 or 3 with next years 1st and a couple of draft picks. Maybe all our picks this year and next would do it.

Now my next question is, why would you want to? There are no great QB prospects this year. There are two quys who warrant 1st round picks, but have more questions than any top QB pick has had in years.

So have to agree with the others. only reason I could see a person suggesting this is drug!

Imagine that we finish FA off by signing Felton, Harvin/Revis, Clay and Bolling.

The team isn't signing Revis and if they did the other signings wouldn't happen or only 1 other one would. I think the teams QB situation is obviously the Achilles heel. But your weakness is your weakness all you can do is build up the rest of the team. My ideal scenario would be to sign, Boiling, Clay, Harvin, and Wilfork. Granted I don't think Wilfork will sign and I don't think Harvin is necessary but would be nice.

If you want to build a bully Wilfork would be a nice NT to have in the mix. Clay and Boiling fill holes on the offense (Harvin possibly adds another element). Then just go after the best talent in the draft.