How can I help you?

How can I get rid of those four or five drops that show up on my khakis when I leave the men's room and re-enter a meeting?? If I shake it more than four times it means I'm playing with it. Thanks.

- Aggravted in Albany

how about you pat it with some toilet paper in stead of shaking it. I know when you start shaking it you have aard time stopping.

You could save that toilet paper by putting it your pocket in case you had to blow your nose later in the day. The paper would be dry later or you could use it to pat the big stick off the next time you had to go.. You would be saving a tree if you reused.

How can I get rid of those four or five drops that show up on my khakis when I leave the men's room and re-enter a meeting?? If I shake it more than four times it means I'm playing with it. Thanks.

- Aggravted in Albany

Have you tried sitting down while urinating? The gravity gets all of the extra drops out without having to shake it at all. That way, you solve the droplet issue, and can still shake it up to four times, and you're techncially not playing with it. #TwoBirdsOneStone

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe