How can I help you?

Thanks for coming to Two Bills Drive, My name is The Real Buffalo Joe, and I'll be assisting you. How may I help you today?

Can you tell me how to get rid of Internet Trolls?

account information

O O I C U 8 1 2

Last Name - Emanon

First Name - Enon

E-Mail - None@hotmail.com

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I'll be happy to assist you with that today. If I could just first have your account information please?

First name: Bring

Middle: Back

Last: Fergy

Acct #: 4799945t67682386732846856823456966162374761378265643690562347602726-7-576-7436-76-3745674-776-777564

Secret Question: If you have three apples and eat two apples, how many do you have left?

Answer: Mrags

Can you tell me how to get rid of Internet Trolls?

account information

O O I C U 8 1 2

Last Name - Emanon

First Name - Enon

E-Mail - None@hotmail.com

I'd be glad to help you with that, I just need for security purposes, your 2nd grade teacher's maiden name?

First name: Bring

Middle: Back

Last: Fergy

Acct #: 4799945t67682386732846856823456966162374761378265643690562347602726-7-576-7436-76-3745674-776-777564

Secret Question: If you have three apples and eat two apples, how many do you have left?

Answer: Mrags

Thank you very much! Now before we look into any details, would you like to upgrade to our premium package. It's $19.99 a month, but it gets you 20 posts, and 7¢ a post after 20.

I'd be glad to help you with that, I just need for security purposes, your 2nd grade teacher's maiden name?

Thank you very much! Now before we look into any details, would you like to upgrade to our premium package. It's $19.99 a month, but it gets you 20 posts, and 7¢ a post after 20.

That sounds great...here's my credit card information: Beerus Bulbus, C Block, Ohio Department of Corrections, Toledo, OH.

That sounds great...here's my credit card information: Beerus Bulbus, C Block, Ohio Department of Corrections, Toledo, OH.

Awesome, you're going to enjoy that for years to come Mr. Customer. Now to get to your issue. The reason you're so valued as a poster, is because you're always for things. You're always for keeping good players, and getting rid of bad. That's the attitude we like here at Two Bills Drive. Now to show you our appreciation, I'm going to give you 25 free comments in the Shoutbox. Any more questions mister Fergy?

Awesome, you're going to enjoy that for years to come Mr. Customer. Now to get to your issue. The reason you're so valued as a poster, is because you're always for things. You're always for keeping good players, and getting rid of bad. That's the attitude we like here at Two Bills Drive. Now to show you our appreciation, I'm going to give you 25 free comments in the Shoutbox. Any more questions mister Fergy?

Thanks. You've been most helpful. I'm gonna save my free 25 shouts for big news...maybe when we sign Andy Legurski...*fingers crossed*

Hello...I am the existing Customer Service robot for Two Bills Drive.

You have infringed on my turf.

You should close this thread down now.

I am the one and only answer giver here and there is no room for two.

Thank you.

Customer Service Robot #582

Good morning TRBJ,

Thank you for considering my concerns. My name is BillsfanM.D. and I apparently spend too much time on this website.

My wife expects me to contribute around the house and 'stuff.' She doesn't understand man.....she doesn't understand. Just because she happens to look over my shoulder when I 'happen' to be looking at a 'would ya' thread.....she gets so chippy. I explain to her that I'm really bettering myself as a person by expanding my football knowledge; keeping up with the world on PPP; and having a laugh on OTW. She acts like my time spent here adds no value to our lives. I mean...seriously? :doh:

She's really po'd right now and is trying to log onto my account with her phone. Something about wanting to find out if you're a woman.....By the way.... you wearing Khaki's?

thanks

• 1 month later...

Good morning TRBJ,

Thank you for considering my concerns. My name is BillsfanM.D. and I apparently spend too much time on this website.

My wife expects me to contribute around the house and 'stuff.' She doesn't understand man.....she doesn't understand. Just because she happens to look over my shoulder when I 'happen' to be looking at a 'would ya' thread.....she gets so chippy. I explain to her that I'm really bettering myself as a person by expanding my football knowledge; keeping up with the world on PPP; and having a laugh on OTW. She acts like my time spent here adds no value to our lives. I mean...seriously? :doh:

She's really po'd right now and is trying to log onto my account with her phone. Something about wanting to find out if you're a woman.....By the way.... you wearing Khaki's?

thanks

Have you tried unplugging her for ten seconds, and plugging her back in?