Punch

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fun to thing about but

1) Kaepernick was bad in Roman's offense. Can't imagine either are begging for a reunion.

2) Starting qbs don't get traded unless there are major issues. If, and it's a big if, the 49ers are trading Kaepernick, there are big issues.

1) Kaepernick was bad in Roman's offense. Can't imagine either are begging for a reunion.

2) Starting qbs don't get traded unless there are major issues. If, and it's a big if, the 49ers are trading Kaepernick, there are big issues.

3) He really isn't all that different from Manuel.

There are bigger issues with knee j manuel and king of the cassel

He was not bad until last year. I do think there are some issues there, but I also know that he was Harbaugh's guy and they may want to finish the purge.

He was not bad until last year. I do think there are some issues there, but I also know that he was Harbaugh's guy and they may want to finish the purge.

Even last year he had the 17th best QBR. Kaep, McCoy, Watkins, Woods... Edited by Beef Jerky

3) He really isn't all that different from Manuel.

Yeah right. He's a threat to score with his legs from anywhere on the field. EJ is a threat to run out of bounds (if he can get there).

I hate Kaepernick because I think he's a D-bag, but I would warm up to him real fast. Real fast.

@CharlesRobinson: If Colin Kaepernick is on the trading block, #49ers would take a $9,863,012 cap hit on the remainder of his signing bonus. This seems wild.