FA deals already "done"

So this 3-day "negotiation" window is far from just that. So much for teams making real offers until Tuesday.

From various sources -

Orlando Franklin to chargers

Byron maxwell and Frank gore to eagles

Suh to dolphins

Julius Thomas to jags

Virgil green to broncos

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yea that is how it was explained. You just can't sign the deal till the 10th, but you can come to terms on one. Also the teams themselves arent saying anything... Everyone else though can go nuts with the news :D

That's why I kept saying the 7th should be fun.

Edited by Beef Jerky

So this 3-day "negotiation" window is far from just that. So much for teams making real offers until Tuesday.

From various sources -

Suh to dolphins

Julius Thomas to jags

Virgil green to broncos

It's exactly what it's supposed to be- some guys will just be blown away by offers no one will realistically match (or have a home in mind already).

Well yea that is how it was explained. You just can't sign the deal till the 10th, but you can come to terms on one. Also the teams themselves arent saying anything... Everyone else though can go nuts with the news :D

That's why I kept saying the 7th should be fun.

i don't think you are supposed to come to terms. But several players tweeting out where they are headed. This is what I read-

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/07/league-reminds-teams-of-rules-for-three-day-negotiating-period/

i don't think you are supposed to come to terms. But several players tweeting out where they are headed. This is what I read-

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/07/league-reminds-teams-of-rules-for-three-day-negotiating-period/

If they can't "come to terms" what in the world is the point of opening discussions... Of course some guys will come to terms, as some offers would simply work.

From various sources -

Suh to dolphins

Julius Thomas to jags

Virgil green to broncos

they need to start FA March 1st

To pretend it was not like this 4 or 5 years ago is hilariously funny. This has been going on for years. decades.

It happened with Mario Williams, lest we forget.

mario didn't sign until a few days after free agency started