OT Now that Football is over

T-Bone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the Boston Red Sox repeat this year, can the signing of David Wells counteract that old fossil, Randy Johnson, and the big question

what are the Yankee fans going to chant since 1918 is kaput?

230844[/snapback]

Some Pats fan you are. :lol: 12 hours after they win the SB for the 3rd time in 4 years and you want to talk baseball.

How about Pats trolls disappear and Bills fans talk about F/A and the draft instead?

Some Pats fan you are.  :lol: 12 hours after they win the SB for the 3rd time in 4 years and you want to talk baseball. 

How about Pats trolls disappear and Bills fans talk about F/A and the draft instead?

230995[/snapback]

I went upstairs here at work to give congrats to the local Pats fan.

I didn't even get a word out and he said "Hey, I heard the BoSox are going to try and sign Tim Hudson." :doh:

Hey dude, your team just won it's third SB in four years.

Doesn't really suprise me considering when I went up to give congrats after the WS he started the conversation with the Celtics. :w00t:

Some Pats fan you are.  :lol: 12 hours after they win the SB for the 3rd time in 4 years and you want to talk baseball. 

230995[/snapback]

instead of how great the Colts and Peyton Manning are?

instead of how great the Steelers and Big Ben are?

instead of how great the Eagles and McNabb are?

What board have you been reading these past couple of weeks, not the same one I am reading?

All I have to say is FLUKE???? What in the hell are you smoking? Pass it here cause you must be feeling it. Damn man that is the most moronic thing I've heard in a long time. lol I think instead of the word Fluke in your head how about inplanting the word CHOKEES into your small mind lol. They are the ones who BLEW a 3-0 series lead LMAO

All I have to say is FLUKE???? What in the hell are you smoking? Pass it here cause you must be feeling it. Damn man that is the most moronic thing I've heard in a long time. lol I think instead of the word Fluke in your head how about inplanting the word CHOKEES into your small mind lol. They are the ones who BLEW a 3-0 series lead LMAO

231041[/snapback]

Did somebody leave the door to the asylum open again? :lol:

I a little more on edge this year wondering how my A's are going to pan out with their new rotation... :lol:

hey gant, enjoy hudson, that guys a good one...

231037[/snapback]

Thanks, I hope he stays. He's said he's like to get a deal done by March 1st.

Meyer, Haren, Zito, Harden, Blanton and/or Cruz?

You'll be fine. Lots of young talent there.

instead of how great the Colts and Peyton Manning are?

instead of how great the Steelers and Big Ben are?

instead of how great the Eagles and  McNabb are?

What board have you been reading these past couple of weeks, not the same one I am reading?

231019[/snapback]

WTF is wrong with you? Your team wins a SB less than 12 hours ago and you want to talk baseball on a BUFFALO BILLS MESSAGE BOARD. Explain to me why you are on TSW this morning? Is it because you want to stand out while gloating versus just being another Pats fan on one of the Pats message boards?

WTF is wrong with you? Your team wins a SB less than 12 hours ago and you want to talk baseball on a BUFFALO BILLS MESSAGE BOARD.  Explain to me why you are on TSW this morning?  Is it because you want to stand out while gloating versus just being another Pats fan on one of the Pats message boards?

231066[/snapback]

Absolutely.

Over/Under on when we see Hollywood Donahue post: 4 1/2 hours

Any takers??? :lol::doh::w00t:

WTF is wrong with you? Your team wins a SB less than 12 hours ago and you want to talk baseball on a BUFFALO BILLS MESSAGE BOARD.  Explain to me why you are on TSW this morning?  Is it because you want to stand out while gloating versus just being another Pats fan on one of the Pats message boards?

231066[/snapback]

Oh no my secret is out.... :lol:

I have been on the Pats board, but I need schadenfreude...... :doh:

Hey, the Tribe's truck left for Winter Haven on Friday, so that's a sure sign of spring.

As long as we're talking baseball, don't overlook the Cleveland Indians (aka, my beloved Tribe).

If Millwood's arm can hold up and the young hitters (Hafter, Martinez, etc.) can continue to develop, the Tribe will be a force to be reckoned with. Even though there's a lot of ifs here, no one can deny that the Indians are improved.

Mike

Hey, the Tribe's truck left for Winter Haven on Friday, so that's a sure sign of spring.

As long as we're talking baseball, don't overlook the Cleveland Indians (aka, my beloved Tribe).

If Millwood's arm can hold up and the young hitters (Hafter, Martinez, etc.) can continue to develop, the Tribe will be a force to be reckoned with.  Even though there's a lot of ifs here, no one can deny that the Indians are improved.

Mike

231089[/snapback]

Tribe could be tough, I would not discount them....

If Millwood's arm can hold up and the young hitters (Hafter, Martinez, etc.) can continue to develop, the Tribe will be a force to be reckoned with.  Even though there's a lot of ifs here, no one can deny that the Indians are improved.

Mike

231089[/snapback]

As a recovering Phillie fan, let me tell you this thing: Don't bank on Millwood.

Fat boys rarely get into shape in time.