Rex's D philosophy = Chip's O philosophy?

ricojes

Chip Kelly believes he can plug any player into his system and be effective, so they're not going to pay a RB 10mil per season. Does Rex have the same philosophy on the D side? I am pretty nervous about Jerry Hughes, I don't think you just plug anyone into the role he plays. The Jets picked up Aaron Maybin years ago and it appeared he was a little better because of the way they used him (at least he was on the field), but he still was terrible. I just hope they are not underestimating the impact Hughes has on this D. The Bills have a very good defense and I would hate to see it torn apart because of a plug and play ego driven philosophy....

They won't be replacing Hughes with Aaron Maybin.

If Rex thought he could plug JAG into Hughes role, they wouldn't be offering him a big contract. They aren't going to overpay though and IMO they shouldn't because they can replace him for the amount they have placed as a value on that position. Jmo.

Edited by YoloinOhio

If Rex thought he could plug JAG into Hughes role, they wouldn't be offering him a big contract. They aren't going to overpay though and IMO they shouldn't because they can replace him for the amount they gave placed as a value on that position. Jmo.

C/D: Without the Browns game on Hughes resume, he costs probably $4 million less.

As are many of the topics. lot's to talk about...

Someone was listening to Colin Cowherd yesterday.

What did Cowherd say? We don't get him in the Buffalo area any more.

He'd have to quit his job bagging groceries for a try out, probably wouldn't take that chance...