What can I say?

How many people are in line to jump off a bridge?

230766[/snapback]

Not enough for my liking.

I'm considering sending condolence cards to my in-laws, but that would be a little over-the-top, I think.

Oh, and Tara's been excommunicated from the Bills nation.

:lol:

Not enough for my liking.

I'm considering sending condolence cards to my in-laws, but that would be a little over-the-top, I think.

Oh, and Tara's been excommunicated from the Bills nation.

:lol:

230785[/snapback]

The bridges were pretty clear this morning. I take the Betsy Ross to work, and there were only a few jumpers. :doh:

The bridges were pretty clear this morning. I take the Betsy Ross to work, and there were only a few jumpers.  :lol:

230805[/snapback]

It was kind of funny seeing the talking heads on channel 10 all morose and woe-is-me.

This just hours after EAGLES FEVER! EAGLES ALL THE WAY!

LET'S CHANGE THE NBC PEACOCK INTO AN EAGLE!

So much hype.

It was kind of funny seeing the talking heads on channel 10 all morose and woe-is-me.

This just hours after EAGLES FEVER! EAGLES ALL THE WAY!

LET'S CHANGE THE NBC PEACOCK INTO AN EAGLE!

So much hype.

230814[/snapback]

Even with forcing myself to NOT watch any local news coverage these last two weeks, I was still at the point of going postal if I heard "Fly Iggles Fly" one more time. I was gonna puke when I heard it after Iggles touchdowns last night.

Did you see the Inquirer articles on the guy with the tattoo and the planning of the parade BEFORE they played the game?

Even with forcing myself to NOT watch any local news coverage these last two weeks, I was still at the point of going postal if I heard "Fly Iggles Fly" one more time. I was gonna puke when I heard it after Iggles touchdowns last night.

Did you see the Inquirer articles on the guy with the tattoo and the planning of the parade BEFORE they played the game?

230832[/snapback]

LOL...wouldn't suprise me re: the tattoo.

I've been whistling that song all day today. You should see the looks I'm getting. LOL

LOL...wouldn't suprise me re: the tattoo.

I've been whistling that song all day today. You should see the looks I'm getting. LOL

230853[/snapback]

I have a jets fan here at work, and all last week he was mocking the intelligence of Iggles fans and their cheer. Every 10 minutes, you would hear him yell: "E-A-G-...err..Q...umm..I...err...E-S IGGLES!!!!"

I have to say it was pretty funny. :lol:

I have a jets fan here at work, and all last week he was mocking the intelligence of Iggles fans and their cheer. Every 10 minutes, you would hear him yell: "E-A-G-...err..Q...umm..I...err...E-S  IGGLES!!!!"

I have to say it was pretty funny.  :doh:

230870[/snapback]

Funny? Are you a traitor or something? :lol:

Actually I haven't watched the news today -- too depressing.

Maybe all these bandwagon jumpers from Jersey will jump off the bandwagon now!

I heard some people actually had "Superbowl Champs" t-shirts printed up. I wonder where they are going to unload them?

Funny?  Are you a traitor or something? :lol:

I heard some people actually had "Superbowl Champs" t-shirts printed up.  I wonder where they are going to unload them?

230913[/snapback]

In your opinion, would condolence cards be over the top?

:doh:

Funny?  Are you a traitor or something? :lol:

I heard some people actually had "Superbowl Champs" t-shirts printed up.  I wonder where they are going to unload them?

230913[/snapback]

Nope. Born a Bills fan and will always be a Bills fan. I just thought it was pretty funny the way he was mocking the Iggles bandwagon jumpers.

Grrrr!

Make nice.  Remember how we felt during "our" lost Superbowls!

231008[/snapback]

Yeah, and I also remember how obnoxious they are. When my new boss found out I was a Bills fan, he said "<cough>losers<cough>." I followed it up with, "So how many Super Bowls have the Iggles won?" :lol:

I have no trouble with decent Iggles fans. My mother-in-law is a die-hard fan and I feel bad for her. I just have no sympathy for the a-hole fans and have no trouble rubbing in their loss whenever they bring up the Bills Super Bowl losses.