Latest Scott Walker Scandal

I was going to bring up Harf as a rare exception to the leftist profile. Emphasis on rare. You will be pleased to know that I actually referenced Harf and her particular brand of logic in the "Canada gets life imprisonment" thread. Didn't mention her name but the inference is clear.

Edited by Dante

So wait, he hired attractive telegenic people to be on television? :doh:

So wait, someone wrote into a weekly nothing paper in Madison and this means people are out to get Scott Walker?? Seriously? This is a seriously retarded thread

So wait, someone wrote into a weekly nothing paper in Madison and this means people are out to get Scott Walker?? Seriously? This is a seriously retarded thread

Lighten up would yah...

It is hard to take anyone seriously who constantly uses the "retard" reference.......I hope none of your loved ones ever has to deal with that reality, or other medical conditions for small minded folks like yourself to mis-diagnose.

It is a discusting, small minded place for you to live in...........................carry on.

It is hard to take anyone seriously who constantly uses the "retard" reference.......I hope none of your loved ones ever has to deal with that reality, or other medical conditions for small minded folks like yourself to mis-diagnose.

It is a discusting, small minded place for you to live in...........................carry on.

You're new here in take it? I have a severely autistic nephew. He's not retarded. Gator on the other hand.......

You're new here in take it? I have a severely autistic nephew. He's not retarded. Gator on the other hand.......

Yeah, I'm new to TBD, but, I remember this guy from his irrelevant DWS like ramblings from BBMB.

He could actually be a Debbie spam bot, he's like a parrot that regurgitates the progressive morning briefings ad nauseum.