Done!

4merper4mer

:huh: Why am I not surprised that it is a legit site?

I'd say go for it TRBJ, do a search for a non-violent offender (or violent, if you are into that.) that gets out in the next year and start sending her cigarettes.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh: Why am I not surprised that it is a legit site?

I'd say go for it TRBJ, do a search for a non-violent offender (or violent, if you are into that.) that gets out in the next year and start sending her cigarettes.

I checked it out once as a joke. However you can't contact them online. It just gives you a brief description of how long they're in, and a short paragraph about them as a person. Then instructions on how to send regular mail to them. I'm not putting that much effort into this.

Just won an "All expense" trip to Hawaii!! They just need my credit card info and some other personal information. I can bring friends, they just need all of your information as well. Anyone want to come with? I can forward you the email and sheet to fill out.

Promise, its totally legit............

Just won an "All expense" trip to Hawaii!! They just need my credit card info and some other personal information. I can bring friends, they just need all of your information as well. Anyone want to come with? I can forward you the email and sheet to fill out.

Promise, its totally legit............

Buffalo B. Joseph

4486 6969 0666 0420

exp 02/18

Number on back: 555.

Barack Obama

MasterCard: 5105-1051-0510-5100

CVV: 123 Expires: 12/2021

Billing Address: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW , Washington D.C. 20500

Edited by Show Me The Baby

OP is pissed because I dominated this thread when it was about large members.

Dude if I am pissed it is because you managed to get Sven killed and you let Sage marry a shape shifter code named Ennifer who obviously killed him or at least cut his fingers off so he can't post any more.

Edited by 4merper4mer