What makes you happy?

Chef. Why don't you plan to come to the home opener?

Oh hell no. Then you folks would have to meet me. It was bad enough that a couple of you had to meet me last year in Oakland. But seriously I'll be back in August for my mom's 90th. :D

You hippy freak! You set up shop at Renaissance Faires, dint you?

We dint. Just craft fairs.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When a car goes speeding by me on the Thruway (especially license plates from NJ and Ontario) and then I see them pulled over by a Trooper a few miles down the road...that makes me Happy.

Why the all the hate for Canadians? Look at them this way. They put money in your local economy.

I'll try to remember to bring it up as we get closer to the date. It most likely will be the last week in July or the first week in August. Mom will be 90 and still going strong. :thumbsup:

get a big cake for all of us. We will sing mom happy birthday

• 11 months later...

For me it's the following:

1) Puppies (but not Pit Bulls)

2) Little children opening presents (but not little organic or handmade gifts...I mean "Transformers" with security tape and twist ties watching them struggle for hours)

3) Reading a really good thread authored by an intellectual type (but not here...I mean on other boards) (kidding)

4) My wife's mac and cheese (but not on the second day)

5) Doug Whaley (but not when he has that "I just smoked a bowl" squinty smirk on his face)

6) Making enough money to pay my bills (but not when I have to sell my kids' toys to break even) (kidding)

7) Watching "Die Hard" over and over again just to hear Hans say "Now - I - Have - A - Machine - Gun - Ho - Ho - Ho"

8) Having really good chicken wings (but only when they are crispy and saucy)

9) Fly fishing (when I catch fish or when I sit on the shore and drink a cold beer while watching my son cast and catch fish)

10) Always being in favor of any move that has benefited anyone or any team at any time.

11) Trees

Your wife's mac and cheese really is delicious. So glad you're out of town this week.

Your wife's mac and cheese really is delicious. So glad you're out of town this week.

LOL. You son of a ------!!

We've all enjoyed Fergie's alleged trip to Florida. It's more likely that he is sharing a room with his male lover again. After all, this is what makes him happy.

Happiness is....a detour through CT for a nooner. 😀