What makes you happy?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaving my office at the end of the day and not bringing "the job" home with me.

Spending an afternoon with Mrs. Bullpen either hiking the in mountains or at a baseball game.

Hitting the ball "on the screws" dead straight down the fairway. (seldom happens)

Discovering new microbreweries. (happens often in Colorado)

Making great barbeque and watching people enjoy it as much as I did making it.

My chocolate lab running to greet me when I arrive home from work.

Great wings.

Warm evenings on my dad's sun porch overlooking the 11th green on his home course in NC.

Getting together with fellow dirtbags from high school and laughing about when we were still the young lions.

This place. Returning after a two-year hiatus feeling like I never left and being welcomed by a few old friends was a comforting feeling.

Leaving my office at the end of the day and not bringing "the job" home with me.

Spending an afternoon with Mrs. Bullpen either hiking the in mountains or at a baseball game.

Hitting the ball "on the screws" dead straight down the fairway. (seldom happens)

Discovering new microbreweries. (happens often in Colorado)

Making great barbeque and watching people enjoy it as much as I did making it.

My chocolate lab running to greet me when I arrive home from work.

Great wings.

Warm evenings on my dad's sun porch overlooking the 11th green on his home course in NC.

Getting together with fellow dirtbags from high school and laughing about when we were still the young lions.

This place. Returning after a two-year hiatus feeling like I never left and being welcomed by a few old friends was a comforting feeling.

blah blah blah blah

I don't know which thread to post this in, but since I got a good laugh, I'd qualify it as making me happy. I was listening to Pandora on my phone at the gym yesterday and "Stuck in the middle with you" came on. The album was listed as "The Best of Stealers Wheel". I'd love to know what else is on that album.

It also made me want to cut off some guy's ear and set him on fire... but that's another story.

interesting story there Normy....Stealers Wheel's Gerry Rafferty was in a band, the Humblebums, with scottish Comedian Billy Connoly before Gerry Rafferty started the Wheel.

I don't know which thread to post this in, but since I got a good laugh, I'd qualify it as making me happy. I was listening to Pandora on my phone at the gym yesterday and "Stuck in the middle with you" came on. The album was listed as "The Best of Stealers Wheel". I'd love to know what else is on that album.

It also made me want to cut off some guy's ear and set him on fire... but that's another story.

Edited by The Poojer