Vernon Davis now a Bill?

You should go spend some time with TSA. They really appreciate it if you hop back and forth over the do not pass line.

Greggy could always go and give a shoutout to a "skycap" while at the airport or go see "Agent 91".

No wonder they are going for Iupati and Revis. Sounds like they are giving up on signing Hughes. This makes me very sad. A guaranteed 10 sacks per season is hard to replace.

See Greg Hardy

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bunch of people on Twitter saying Vernon Davis just arrived at the B-Lo airport. I'm not going to link them because they aren't really authoritative.

Just thought I'd mention it because airport rumors are the best.

Bunch of people on Twitter saying Vernon Davis just arrived at the B-Lo airport. I'm not going to link them because they aren't really authoritative.

We need someone camping out there. These rumors are going to drive me crazy this weekend!

I'm going to say this one is BS though because he's still under contract with the 49ers

Airport....check

Tempo....check

Flight tracking...check.

We should be ready any minute. :flirt:

We need someone camping out there. These rumors are going to drive me crazy this weekend!

I'm going to say this one is BS though because he's still under contract with the 49ers

Right, unless it's strictly personal visit. This would be tampering. And I have a hunch that Vernon doesn't vacation in Orchard Park.

He put his San Jose mansion up for sale 12 days ago. Coincidence?

Edited by QCity

It's easy now a days to know If someone is telling the truth, almost everyone has a camera on them at all times.

I will say this though, a lot of players are in Buffalo now. So I could see him coming in if the 49ers allowed it.

someone on twitter just said that they saw him at a fitness store in San Jose so I think we can dismiss this first rumor for good

Doppleganger to help him hide his Beef on Weck addiction from a health nut wife?

Just an guess.