Vernon Davis now a Bill?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am far too busy to start fake twitter accounts- actually, I was under the impression that it was legit, then when I realized it wasn't verified I tried deleting it... I'm not smart enough to do it on my phone...

Kind of just hoping a mod deletes this or that it is found to be fact, lol.... Certainly not doing this for attention...

Sorry Cletus. No offense meant.

It would certainly be exciting if the fake twitter account was actually accurate.

I've been waiting at the airport for Aaron Rodgers to arrive for a day and a half now. I'm beginning to think he's not coming.

Whaley just texted me, I'd hold tight for at least another 3 days. Edited by The Wiz

The buzz on twitter is that the bills looked into trading for him but his current contract has a cap hit this year of 7m and they didn't want to take that on. They expect him to be cut which negates the contract and will pursue him at that time.

The buzz on twitter is that the bills looked into trading for him but his current contract has a cap hit this year of 7m and they didn't want to take that on. They expect him to be cut which negates the contract and will pursue him at that time.

you've been trolling @jchenelly too, huh?

Can't tell how accurate he is with info....