Anybody in middle Georgia PM me.

Why Georgia ? What the hell is in middle Georgia that would make you think that's the place. You got so explaining to do.

Potential job opportunity in Peachtree City. And i'd live there to pocket the difference between pay and cost of living.

Thinking of settling between macon and atlanta.

If you are going to be working in Peachtree, I don't think you are going to want to be between Macon and Atlanta. Do you have kids I.e. Schools? What kind of a commute is doable for you? Newnan would be an easy commute, still Metro Atlanta barely. If you can handle a 30+ minute commute to Peachtree check out la grange. Pretty easy shot up 85. Take all this with a grain of salt been many moons since I was in Georgia.

:lol: You've been there what, 30 years? That's settled. Just because you're in a rut don't make fun of the man for trying better his circumstances.

Who's in a rut? This part of Illinois has the same feel as WNY. I am making fun of him for being butt hurt over one season's extreme weather. I actually commended him for proposing a solution, a poor one if he wants to escape extreme weather. Yet I get the feeling, one hot, sticky summer down there might change his feelings again. One who can't handle the extreme weather doesn't move to middle GA... They move to a place like Honolulu.