Can someone send me a PM

Like A Mofo

Someone please send me a PM once the Pats lovefest stops...

Again, and Im sorry, any Bills fan who was rooting for the Pats...I really have to question you...really....AFC pom-poms? Rooting for the division? Please...that is so weak I cannot even describe it...

If you are from Philly and you have to deal with their fans EVERYDAY and if they abuse you about the Bills, then maybe its understandable..other then that, forget it.

Carry on.

Again, and Im sorry, any Bills fan who was rooting for the Pats...I really have to question you...really....AFC pom-poms?  Rooting for the division?  Please...that is so weak I cannot even describe it...

Carry on.

230698[/snapback]

I don't buy into the "rooting for the division" crap, but if my choice is the Patriots and any team that has TO, I'm cheering for the other team every time.

That being said, I have to give Owens credit for going out there and playing a pretty good game on a leg that probably was not completely healed.

Yeah well, try being in my shoes. On one hand, I had the Eagles. I live in this hellhole, surrounded by Eagle fans. Not fun if they win. On the other hand, there's a divisional rival that's pwned us for years.

So, I had to suck it up and root for the Eagles, even though I wanted to vomit.

But to deny the Pats is just ridiculous and delusional.

They are better than we are, of that there can be no doubt. Will that change? I hope so, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I was hoping the AFC East would win another Super Bowl.

230742[/snapback]

What in the world does that do for the Bills and their fans???

If I see an Eagles fan Ill say "Well Im a Bills fan, let me flex my "Im the the AFC East with the SB Champs" muscles" YEAH!!!! :lol::doh:

With all due respect Im sorry, I just do not understand that logic, NE is a great team no QUESTION, but my goodness I HATE THEM AND THINK ABOUT THE PATS TROLLS TOO!!!

Unreal.

What in the world does that do for the Bills and their fans???

If I see an Eagles fan Ill say "Well Im a Bills fan, let me flex my "Im the the AFC East with the SB Champs" muscles"  YEAH!!!!  :lol:  :doh:

With all due respect Im sorry, I just do not understand that logic, NE is a great team no QUESTION, but my goodness I HATE THEM AND THINK ABOUT THE PATS TROLLS TOO!!!

Unreal.

230747[/snapback]

I don't know it just makes me feel better. Maybe it is a loyalty thing not sure. Anyway it is over now. It is time to focus on the draft and FA.

Unreal.

230747[/snapback]

Great post man! This is a big reason why the Patriots are tied for my hate with the Dolphins. God, I can't stand them. The fans are the worst part, and the players are finally starting to show their arrogantness and cockiness. The arms flapping looked really classless and made me realize why I can't stand those !@#$ers.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Patriots players, coaches, and their fans...all the m!@#$s.

my whole angle is that i did not root for the pats because i wanted to see them win, i am able to appreciate how well they have been playing. it kills me to have these feelings for the pats, but really in my advanced age, i am now able to appreciate when something is good!

Again, and Im sorry, any Bills fan who was rooting for the Pats...I really have to question you...really....AFC pom-poms?  Rooting for the division?  Please...that is so weak I cannot even describe it...

If you are from Philly and you have to deal with their fans EVERYDAY and if they abuse you about the Bills, then maybe its understandable..other then that, forget it.

Carry on.

230698[/snapback]

my whole angle is that i did not root for the pats because i wanted to see them win, i am able to appreciate how well they have been playing.  it kills me to have these feelings for the pats, but really in my advanced age, i am now able to appreciate when something is good!

230831[/snapback]

So, can you finally appreciate the 1972 Miami Dolphins? They were good. :lol:

What's the one thing our three division rivals have in common that we don't have?

This is an easy one.

230848[/snapback]

The Jets won a Super Bowl? It was more like the Colts lost it, or if you believe in Bubba Smith, who played for the Colts in that SB, believes it was fixed, and thinking about it more, I wouldnt be THAT suprised (back then I think games could have been rigged,not nowadays with all the $ players get, plus the league wanted the AFL/NFL merger for $, what a better way to get that to happen then have a heartthrob QB from New York guarantee a victory)

Bubba Smith

This is not the first time something fishy has happened at a Super Bowl. To this day, Bubba Smith claims that Super Bowl III was fixed. When he gets on a sports show and details this, he is seldom invited back. When I once heard Smith go on and on about Super Bowl III, somewhat hinting that Florida gambling interests were involved, I expected something in the next day's newspapers. Zilch. Smith is just perceived as a crackpot, I suppose.

The Jets won a Super Bowl?  It was more like the Colts lost it,

230884[/snapback]

You could say the same thing about yesterday's game.

Did the Pats win or did the Iggles lose it? Worst example of clock management EVER. Had they given themselves more time, got the Pats in that three-n-out, there's a good chance the game would have at least gone to overtime.

I'll say it again: the Pats didn't win yesterday; the Iggles lost.

You could say the same thing about yesterday's game.

Did the Pats win or did the Iggles lose it? Worst example of clock management EVER. Had they given themselves more time, got the Pats in that three-n-out, there's a good chance the game would have at least gone to overtime.

I'll say it again: the Pats didn't win yesterday; the Iggles lost.

231039[/snapback]

Hard to say that. Yeah, Andy Reid and his coaching staff botched the end of the game hurting their chances to comeback.

But also, anyone who says the Pats didn't win it didn't watch most of the game. The Eagles led 7-0 and cameback to tie it at 14. It was the first ever Super Bowl that was tied after three quarters. So, it was anyone's game entering the fourth. The Pats made the plays in the final quarter to win it on offense and defense.

You can certainly complain about the lack of preparation the Eagles had. How could a team be so unprepared when they had two weeks? They didn't know how to run a hurry-up offense. And that's on the coaching staff.

I also didn't understand the on-side kick. They had 1:46 left and two timeouts. You kick the ball deep and stop the Pats on the first two downs and use your timeouts. The Pats would have run down the clock but the Eagles would have had much better field position.