Whaa Whaa Whaaaaaaaaa

1billsfan

To all the haters, this "___ the Patriots" stuff is boooooooring. They're a great team that deserves all the accolades coming to them. The whining and crying is making Buffalo Bills fans look bad. Grow up already.

230675[/snapback]

We're sorry.... :doh::lol:

To all the haters, this "___ the Patriots" stuff is boooooooring. They're a great team that deserves all the accolades coming to them. The whining and crying is making Buffalo Bills fans look bad. Grow up already.

230675[/snapback]

Oh....ok. the patriots are great --- there, I feel so much better.... :doh::lol:

Problem is, too many people mix up "respect for their accomplishments" with "deep-throating them a la Joe Theisman". I think this Patriots squad is one of the top 5 best teams ever put together...that doesnt mean I'm dropping to my knees for them like some people here are doing. They are a great team...and it will be all the more sweeter for me when the Bills take their place atop the AFC after knocking this dynasty down a few pegs.

Problem is, too many people mix up "respect for their accomplishments" with "deep-throating them a la Joe Theisman".  I think this Patriots squad is one of the top 5 best teams ever put together...that doesnt mean I'm dropping to my knees for them like some people here are doing.  They are a great team...and it will be all the more sweeter for me when the Bills take their place atop the AFC after knocking this dynasty down a few pegs.

230717[/snapback]

When that happens....IF that happens, I should say....I'll be a happy man.

When it's US hoisting the Lombardi (belichick?) trophy, THEN I'll be happy. Until then, everything else is failure.

Problem is, too many people mix up "respect for their accomplishments" with "deep-throating them a la Joe Theisman".  I think this Patriots squad is one of the top 5 best teams ever put together...that doesnt mean I'm dropping to my knees for them like some people here are doing.  They are a great team...and it will be all the more sweeter for me when the Bills take their place atop the AFC after knocking this dynasty down a few pegs.

230717[/snapback]

Very well put. I think it's cool that we will have 2 shots at beating a "dynasty" team next season. Never thought that would happen in an era of free agency. But that is now the case.

230675[/snapback]

Go buy a Dillon jersey too while you are at it!! :doh::lol:

When that happens....IF that happens, I should say....I'll be a happy man.

When it's US hoisting the Lombardi (belichick?) trophy, THEN I'll be happy. Until then, everything else is failure.

230727[/snapback]

You and me both brother. While I enjoy their steps forward this year and they at least have me hopeful for 2005, I consider any year without the SB a failure.

You and me both brother.  While I enjoy their steps forward this year and they at least have me hopeful for 2005, I consider any year without the SB a failure.

230734[/snapback]

I'm hanging my hat on another 8-8 year with a 3-3 record in division (2 wins vs. fish, one vs. dog-arsed-Jests).

230675[/snapback]

This is a BUFFALO BILLS board, right??? We can't take away anything away from the Pats accomplishments but we can express how we feel about a team that we really don't like. And who do we look bad to, Patriot fans??? One of the biggest reasons I hate the Patriots is because Patriot fans are loud mouth, pompous, ignorant tools. (actually, it's the fans and Rodney Harrison - I really hate that guy...)

Go Bills in '05 !!!!

This is a BUFFALO BILLS board, right??? We can't take away anything away from the Pats accomplishments but we can express how we feel about a team that we really don't like. And who do we look bad to, Patriot fans??? One of the biggest reasons I hate the Patriots is because Patriot fans are loud mouth, pompous, ignorant tools. (actually, it's the fans and Rodney Harrison - I really hate that guy...)

Go Bills in '05 !!!!

230886[/snapback]

It just sounds immature. Accept that they're better than us and move on already. Plus, what are you teaching kids by sayinf f this and f that and all. Show a little good sportsmanship and class and tip your cap to a great team today. I don't like the Pats because I'm a Bills fan, but ranting and raving till your blue in the face is a little over the top for me.