(OT) This has been bugging me all weekend.

PIZ

I used to play an NBA game when I was a kid. It was awesome for young kids. I can't remember if it was Atarti, Nintendo, Sega, or PS1. It was 2 on 2 and the NBA players were cartoon-like. I remember Vlade Divac and David Robinson. You could slam dunk by flying up almost out of the screen. If you made a few baskets in a row you would be on "fire" and everytime you scored when on fire the net would be on fire also. What is this game? I'd like to get it for my kids, but I can't remember the name. Anyone?

I used to play an NBA game when I was a kid.  It was awesome for young kids.  I can't remember if it was Atarti, Nintendo, Sega, or PS1.  It was 2 on 2 and the NBA players were cartoon-like.  I remember Vlade Divac and David Robinson.  You could slam dunk by flying up almost out of the screen.  If you made a few baskets in a row you would be on "fire" and everytime you scored when on fire the net would be on fire also.  What is this game?  I'd like to get it for my kids, but I can't remember the name.  Anyone?

230640[/snapback]

My Kids had that..I think this is it...

http://iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/Fall04/Rot...asketball3.html

Yeah, that's it!!! I see they have it on XBOX (that's what we have, until I repair my old NINTENDO). The reviews for the XBOX are bad though. Is NBA Street any good? I'm looking for something fun and easy for my kids.