It's a beer lover's favorite time of the year....

The Poojer

Pliny the Younger tappings are popping up around Philly, I will be seeking out my sample. once again, on saturday

http://goo.gl/S0yrem

I went out on sunday for Founders Canadian Breakfast Stout, Hopslam, too much good beer...so little time(and money)

One of the best beers I've ever had. I'd have to say my favorite time of year for beer is the fall though.

it was my first time having the Canadian. Have had the Kentucky Breakfast Stout a couple times, that canadian version was pretty awesome. Trick is to let your hand warm it up a bit, that's when the real flavors of the barrels shine through.

One of the best beers I've ever had. I'd have to say my favorite time of year for beer is the fall though.

it was my first time having the Canadian. Have had the Kentucky Breakfast Stout a couple times, that canadian version was pretty awesome. Trick is to let your hand warm it up a bit, that's when the real flavors of the barrels shine through.

Yeah. I wasn't impressed the first time I had it, because it was served ice cold. Although I must have missed the Canadian part. What's the difference?

the canadian version is the regular breakfast stout, aged in rum barrels that also stored canadian maple syrup, the kentucky version is the breakfast stout aged in bourbon barrels

Yeah. I wasn't impressed the first time I had it, because it was served ice cold. Although I must have missed the Canadian part. What's the difference?