Pegula net worth

I read the description of Peg's properties.......they are much larger than what he sold....now, that field which was small wrt to the acrerage he owns was fully developed, and had proven reserves. But, he has many times that land available to develope. He is a Billionaire many times over, and he might, in my opinion, easily be in the Paul Allen league. Now, those other properties are not necessarily developed, and with the crash of oil price they might not be developed for a while. But, they will bring Billions when they are developed. Pegs is an E&P giant as an individual. The most remarkable thing is luck though. He sold the developed field to Shell for 1.8 Billion just before the floor fell out of the oil price......and he used that cash to buy the Bills.....good luck on the part of the whole Bills Nation!!!!

I'm quite sure he could. But would he? That's the question.

I have 2. Both are being contested.

Handicap tix because I was 1 inch into the blue part of the handicap... Im not paying that!!!

It's now escalated to $507 from $350!!!!

Then they just gave me a 2 ticket combo last week.

Double parking cuz I let my kid get out of the car while car was stopped and blocked by traffic. "Ok honey, as you can see traffic is stopped. You can get out now. Have a good day"

I know what double parking is!!! I was stopped. Not parked!!

Then they added "parking more than 18" from curb"

Screw that!!!!! Of course I will be mor than 18" from curb if supposedly "I'm double parked" That's like giving me a ticket for smoking in a non smoking room and adding "having cigarette box open". Of course cig box will be open if caught smoking in room.

Officer just wrote down my plate and mailed me ticket.

In my argument I said to at least waive 1. Dont get me for both when, by letting my girl out of the car, I smoothed out traffic, by not adding more cars to the drop zone...

Oh well. Just venting.

That's why I said. I wish he could pay my parking tickets.

I have 2. Both are being contested.

Handicap tix because I was 1 inch into the blue part of the handicap... Im not paying that!!!

It's now escalated to $507 from $350!!!!

Then they just gave me a 2 ticket combo last week.

Double parking cuz I let my kid get out of the car while car was stopped and blocked by traffic. "Ok honey, as you can see traffic is stopped. You can get out now. Have a good day"

I know what double parking is!!! I was stopped. Not parked!!

Then they added "parking more than 18" from curb"

Screw that!!!!! Of course I will be mor than 18" from curb if supposedly "I'm double parked" That's like giving me a ticket for smoking in a non smoking room and adding "having cigarette box open". Of course cig box will be open if caught smoking in room.

Officer just wrote down my plate and mailed me ticket.

In my argument I said to at least waive 1. Dont get me for both when, by letting my girl out of the car, I smoothed out traffic, by not adding more cars to the drop zone...

Oh well. Just venting.

That's why I said. I wish he could pay my parking tickets.

Go to traffic court and fight the tickets, all of them. There is a good chance that the officer might not show up. If he does he will demonstrate that he lacks common sense. The traffic judge is probably a parent and will understand your situation. Odds are that he will be more critical towards the officer who didn't stop you on the scene and instead made the assumption that you will not bother to challenge his foolishness.

Trust me you are in a stronger position than you think. Good luck to you. In my view the officer abused his authority as a public servant.

Edited by JohnC

Go to traffic court and fight the tickets, all of them. There is a good chance that the officer might not show up. If he does he will demonstrate that he lacks common sense. The traffic judge is probably a parent and will understand your situation. Odds are that he will be more critical towards the officer who didn't stop you on the scene and instead made the assumption that you will not bother to challenge his foolishness.

Trust me you are in a stronger position than you think. Good luck to you. In my view the officer abused his authority as a public servant.

Actualy J it was done by parking enforcement, not police.

In my city they have a step system. I just faxed my step one argument today. So I'll see what happens.

Thanks.