Hillary violated law as SOS

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Federal judge agrees to reopen Hillary Clinton email lawsuit

A federal judge has agreed to reopen a lawsuit that seeks to gain access to emails from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private server.

Judge Reggie B. Walton’s decision Friday came after the State Department and Judicial Watch, which brought the lawsuit, agreed that the documents that Clinton kept on her own email server separate from the government should be turned over.

Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, told Fox News on Tuesday that the decision is an "extraordinary development." He said it could ultimately lead to the department having to "explain itself under oath."

“This is the first case that’s been reopened,” Fitton told The Washington Times. “It’s a significant development. It points to the fraud by this administration and Mrs. Clinton.”

Previously, the court dismissed Judicial Watch's request, on the grounds that the documents did not exist.

Clinton provided about 30,000 emails to a House committee investigating the 2012 terror attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya but deleted 32,000 emails she considered personal and not government business.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/05/12/federal-judge-agrees-to-reopen-hillary-clinton-email-lawsuit/?intcmp=latestnews

Edited by B-Man

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure about the messenger but doubt they would "f" up a list like this. So the American Cancer Society and The Girl Scouts of America who receive their funding through charitable donations, see fit to donate to the Clinton Foundation, who spent 84 million in 2013 to distribute less than 9 million to charities? Who are the Clintons going to strongarm next, Jerry's Kids? I don't know about you but Thin Mints and pink ribbons just don't have the same appeal to me anymore.

See the 181 Clinton Foundation donors who lobbied the State Department here:

http://www.naturalnews.com/Clinton-Foundation-Donors-State.html

CFiZxVhWgAEzt4u.jpgChelsea Clinton's rejected book proposal.

B-Man, thanks for ruining my day with this shameless, Microsoft crap. I am sorry, but there is no excuse for this, including using it to make fun of the Clintons. Although creative, and funny, and PPP worthy, you still deserve a beating.

However, I will provide you with your saving grace, a link to another shameless, crap company, Amazon dot com, for this book. The reviews are hilarious("How to be the Best at Firewall Configuration (The Boy's Book)" :lol:), and so is the "Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed" section.

My personal favorites: "My Parents Open Carry" and "The Night Daddy Went to Jail". :lol:

We should write a children's Global Warming book.

EDIT: Darn, somebody already wrote "Raising Boys Feminists Will Hate". :lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

At the risk of a further "beating"......... :lol:

Clinton Foundation hit with racketeering lawsuit
Washington Examiner [DC], by Sarah Westwood

Original Article

Emails show Clinton’s interest in arming Libyan rebels despite prohibitions
Fox News, by Catherine Herridge & Pamela Brown

Original Article

Wow! Now gun-running...this is getting exciting.....................and don't forget these are just the E-Mails that she is letting us see.

At the risk of a further "beating"......... :lol:

Clinton Foundation hit with racketeering lawsuit

Washington Examiner [DC], by Sarah Westwood

Original Article

Yeah...look, I hate the Clintons. I think they're conscience-less opportunists with no true moral ethos to speak of.

But Klayman is nuts. About the only thing he hasn't sued the Clintons for is jaywalking. And if you read his actual filing, there's no way this suit should have been filed. He actually admits that the filing is based on his belief that the Clintons were influence-peddling, not on any actual evidence.

Yeah...look, I hate the Clintons. I think they're conscience-less opportunists with no true moral ethos to speak of.

But Klayman is nuts. About the only thing he hasn't sued the Clintons for is jaywalking. And if you read his actual filing, there's no way this suit should have been filed. He actually admits that the filing is based on his belief that the Clintons were influence-peddling, not on any actual evidence.

Fair enough sir, I will defer to your expertize on Sanity/Idiocy

A federal trial judge has established a timetable for State Department release of Clinton’s official emails. The order comes as a result of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed by a Vice News reporter, Jason Leopold.

After the State Department releases the first batch at the end of June, the department must make public the rest of the emails on a monthly basis ending Jan. 29, 2016, the order shows. The judge’s timetable means voters will have a chance to assess the contents of the emails before the first contest of the 2016 presidential race: the Iowa

caucuses in February.

CULTURE OF CORRUPTION: Bill Clinton Formed His Shell Company Two Days After Hillary Was Picked As Top Diplomat.

More here.

Hillary is right about equal pay.

Bill was paid $200,000 by Russian oil lobbyists for every $170,000 Hillary was paid by Saudi arms dealers.

- Stephen Miller

Edited by B-Man

So I just got this email and it looks like the Secretary of Homeland Security also uses a personal email. And how secure is Gmail anyway? What the hell is going on with this administration??

I'm Mr Jeh Johnson, the secretary to the department of homeland security, this is to inform you that your abandoned consignment box worth of $7.5 usd is recovered in Benin,so kindly reconfirm your full details info. contact presidency officer who is in charge of release it to me Name: Tony More Email:tonymore01@qip.ru, Number:+2299-9145214)
Regard
Mr.Jeh Charles Johnson
email:jehcharlesjohnson217@gmail.com

NYT: Bill Clinton: Sure, you can give me an award — but first give $500,000 to my slush fund foundation.

Take note of this analysis:

Happy Hearts’ former executive director believes the transaction was a “quid pro quo,” which rerouted donations intended for a small charity with the concrete mission of rebuilding schools after natural disasters to a large foundation with a broader agenda and a budget 100 times bigger.

“The Clinton Foundation had rejected the Happy Hearts Fund invitation more than once, until there was a thinly veiled solicitation and then the offer of an honorarium,” said the former executive director, Sue Veres Royal, who held that position at the time of the gala and was dismissed a few weeks later amid conflicts over the gala and other issues.

Conflicts over the gala? Wonder why.

Press officers for Ms. Nemcova and for the Clinton Foundation said on Thursday that the foundation had not solicited the donation and that the money would be used for projects in Haiti, as yet undetermined.

Right. You know: “Haiti.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner

NYT: Bill Clinton: Sure, you can give me an award — but first give $500,000 to my slush fund foundation.

Take note of this analysis:

Happy Hearts’ former executive director believes the transaction was a “quid pro quo,” which rerouted donations intended for a small charity with the concrete mission of rebuilding schools after natural disasters to a large foundation with a broader agenda and a budget 100 times bigger.

“The Clinton Foundation had rejected the Happy Hearts Fund invitation more than once, until there was a thinly veiled solicitation and then the offer of an honorarium,” said the former executive director, Sue Veres Royal, who held that position at the time of the gala and was dismissed a few weeks later amid conflicts over the gala and other issues.

Conflicts over the gala? Wonder why.

Press officers for Ms. Nemcova and for the Clinton Foundation said on Thursday that the foundation had not solicited the donation and that the money would be used for projects in Haiti, as yet undetermined.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner

That dogged right wing conservative media is always after the Clintons.

Distatestful is a kind word.

The church we attend takes a mission trip to Haiti every year, bringing medical supplies, doctors, nurses, dentists, etc., to treat as many as they can over a 10-day period. One of the doctors I know took his first trip this year, and he was astounded how little had been done in Haiti since the earthquake.

Everyone still lives in tents; buildings are erected for housing, but literally were built with no power and no water to them. They're simply empty shells. They are still suffering from multiple levels, but have essentially accepted that this life is in a schitthole and nothing will change.

Meanwhile, how many hundreds of millions of dollars were thrown at Haiti?

• 2 weeks later...

The New York Post celebrates Madam Hillary’s rollout rerun with an update from Peter Schweizer on Clinton Cash:Unknown1.jpeg?zoom=1.5&resize=110%2C85

Bloomberg and the Washington Post…drilled down and discovered an additional 1,100 hidden foreign Clinton Foundation donations. Since the revelation, the Foundation has only released 24 of the secret foreign donors. When will Americans see the remaining 1,076 names? Hillary hasn’t said.

And thanks to the Huffington Post, we now know that in 2014 and 2015, Hillary delivered eight speeches totaling $1.6 million in speaking fees paid for by two of the largest banks tied to the Keystone XL pipeline.

That’s in addition to the $1.8 million Bill bagged for the 10 Keystone investor-funded speeches he delivered during Hillary’s tenure as Secretary of State.

Perhaps this helps explain Hillary’s reticence over the last few years to express opposition to the pipeline, much to ­environmentalists’ chagrin.

We now know 181 Clinton Foundation donors lobbied Hillary’s State Department; that the Clintons’ family foundation received millions from Qatar, as well as donations from FIFA, the soccer organization now enmeshed in a bribery and corruption scandal of global proportions; that the Clintons have a secret “pass-through” company, WJC, LLC.; that Hillary’s State Department “approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation,” according to the International Business Times analysis.

Hillary-Jenner-copy1.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize

Fair enough sir, I will defer to your expertize on Sanity/Idiocy

A federal trial judge has established a timetable for State Department release of Clinton’s official emails. The order comes as a result of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed by a Vice News reporter, Jason Leopold.

After the State Department releases the first batch at the end of June, the department must make public the rest of the emails on a monthly basis ending Jan. 29, 2016, the order shows. The judge’s timetable means voters will have a chance to assess the contents of the emails before the first contest of the 2016 presidential race: the Iowa

caucuses in February.

CULTURE OF CORRUPTION: Bill Clinton Formed His Shell Company Two Days After Hillary Was Picked As Top Diplomat.

More here.

Hillary is right about equal pay.

Bill was paid $200,000 by Russian oil lobbyists for every $170,000 Hillary was paid by Saudi arms dealers.

- Stephen Miller

Yeah, but that's 85% which is better than the 70% figure Hillary and Obama have been peddling so the gap is shrinking.