Hillary violated law as SOS

I am so glad we're back in the world where the definition of "is" is important again. As in $2.3 million isn't a major amount of cash. Congratulations, 1%-ers, the bar has been reset. Expect your refund soon.

Unaccountable money in politics says the woman projected to raise 2.5 billion for her campaign this year.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am so glad we're back in the world where the definition of "is" is important again. As in $2.3 million isn't a major amount of cash. Congratulations, 1%-ers, the bar has been reset. Expect your refund soon.

No no no. You gotta think like a Progressive

$2.3M isn't a major amount of cash so it's only fair that if you have $2.3M you should give it to the Government

Speaking of unaccountable money, only 15% of the money raised by the Clinton Foundation during Hillary’s tenure at State went to actual charitable activities:

Between 2009 and 2012, the Clinton Foundation raised over $500 million dollars according to a review of IRS documents by
The Federalist
(
).

A me
asly 15 percent of that, or $75 million, went towards programmatic grants.

Mor
e than $25 million went to fund travel expenses.

Nea
rly $110 million went toward employee salaries and benefits.

An
d a whopping $290 million during that period — nearly 60 percent of all money raised — was classified merely as “
other expenses.”

Now, where is that "donated" money ?

• 2 weeks later...

"War Room" spin doctors from the 90's assemble !!!

Team Hillary prepares ´Clinton Cash´ response
The Hill (Washington DC), by David McCabe

Original Article

2015-05-05.jpg

Hillary’s Honesty Numbers Nosedive.

YEAH, THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT: Hillary’s Biggest Problem Isn’t That She’s Old, It’s That She’s Corrupt And Incompetent.

STUCK IN THE 1990S: What The Clintons Haven’t Learned.

The Clintons just don’t seem prepared for the modern media world and its tendency to relentlessly pry away at the smallest details. In the end, this may be a bigger problem for the Clinton campaign than whatever Schweizer’s book reveals. . . . The Clintons clearly understood that there was a threat, which is why one presumes that Hillary’s e-mails were shielded from FOIA requests. But that also looks like a tacit confession that the Clintons didn’t really understand what they were dealing with.”

"War Room" spin doctors from the 90's assemble !!!

Team Hillary prepares ´Clinton Cash´ response

The Hill (Washington DC), by David McCabe

Original Article

2015-05-05.jpg

Hillary’s Honesty Numbers Nosedive.

YEAH, THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT: Hillary’s Biggest Problem Isn’t That She’s Old, It’s That She’s Corrupt And Incompetent.

STUCK IN THE 1990S: What The Clintons Haven’t Learned.

The Clintons just don’t seem prepared for the modern media world and its tendency to relentlessly pry away at the smallest details. In the end, this may be a bigger problem for the Clinton campaign than whatever Schweizer’s book reveals. . . . The Clintons clearly understood that there was a threat, which is why one presumes that Hillary’s e-mails were shielded from FOIA requests. But that also looks like a tacit confession that the Clintons didn’t really understand what they were dealing with.”

I can't wait to see that website. :worthy:

“I think that these were obviously personal and private moments that unfortunately were made public for partisan, political purposes,” a part of the ongoing politics of personal destruction that was so much a part of our country’s life and certainly our time in the White House.” -- Senator Hillary Clinton (2003)

It's a perfectly Clintonian statement.

No one practices the dark arts of personal destruction quite like the Clintons. One could go so far as to say that the former first family perfected the procedure.

The latest target of the Clinton’s preferred method of self-defense – assassinating the character and impugning the associations of their critics – is Clinton Cash author Peter Schweizer. Initially, the book and the revelations within it that were republished in reputable journalistic outfits like The New York Times and The Washington Post elicited only silence from those directly connected to Hillary Clinton. “Now, with the book’s full release, Clinton’s team going all out, suggesting they don’t see the accusations as controversies that will burn themselves out, but rather as a fire they need to actively extinguish,” National Journal reported on Tuesday.

The Clintons and their defenders are trying to ignore the fact that Hillary used a private email server during her time at the State Department but despite their best efforts, the scandal isn’t going away.

Josh Gerstein of Politico:

State Dept. official: Hillary Clinton’s email practices ‘not acceptable’

A senior State Department official testifying at the first congressional hearing focusing on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email account for official business called such an arrangement “not acceptable” and said other employees have been warned against it.

“I think that the action we’ve taken in the course of recovering these emails have made it very clear what people’s responsibilities are with respect to recordkeeping,” Assistant Secretary of State for Administration Joyce Barr told the Senate Judiciary Committee. “I think the message is loud and clear that that is not acceptable.”

Some people in the media are beginning to realize that the Clintons have a transparency problem and that it’s impossible to prove their guilt or innocence without the thousands of emails Hillary decided to delete.

Hillary Clinton still has one thing going for her. She’s not a Republican.

As we all know, she would already be finished if she was.

Neither did Dan Rather.

As I have stated repeatedly, we are living the Chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times". Or, how's your Weiner doing? :lol:

Yes, there are a lot of detriments to the Internet, like the very real possibility that I've seen some poster's daughter's naked selfies, or, that it's just a matter of time until I do. :devil: However, we must counter-balance your rage and frustration :lol: at your daughter's lack of shame(and weird nipples she got from you)...against the much larger prospect that our leadership is being forced into transparency. Please consider the big picture. Poster's daughters showing us their warez is nothing compared to us finding out our leaders are being bribed. I mean, in the end somebody is going to see every girl naked no matter what. The best you can hope for is it's only 1 person. Realistically? We're talking 20. Meanwhile the Internet exposing Dan Rather and the Clintons is infinitely more important. Trust me, nobody's going to remember you daughter.

The best: Hillary Clintons private email server? That's such a 90's way of solving that problem. :lol: It reminds me of the SAP/PeopleSoft/Microsoft mentality of that time, and certainly the "Big 6" mentality I served = "control it all"/"be everything to everyone". (Note: my entire existence has been to rebel against this mentality ever since then. Linux, bitches.)

And it fails for the same reason: no matter how much you control, you always have to integrate(communicate) with somebody outside the "system". Those emails haven't been destroyed. Who cares if Hillary's server had a "catastrophic event", all the servers she communicated with are still running.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

"Bimbo Eruptions"?

Yep....................

Betsey Ross Wright (born July 4, 1943) is an American lobbyist, activist, and political consultant who worked more than a decade for Bill Clinton in Arkansas.[1][2][3]She served as chief of staff to Governor Clinton for seven years. As deputy chair of the 1992 Clinton presidential campaign, Wright established the rapid response system that was responsible for defending Clinton's record in Arkansas and promptly answering all personal attacks on the candidate.[4]

During the 1992 campaign, Wright coined the term "bimbo eruptions" to describe rumors alleging extramarital affairs by Clinton.

Yep....................

Betsey Ross Wright (born July 4, 1943) is an American lobbyist, activist, and political consultant who worked more than a decade for Bill Clinton in Arkansas.[1][2][3]She served as chief of staff to Governor Clinton for seven years. As deputy chair of the 1992 Clinton presidential campaign, Wright established the rapid response system that was responsible for defending Clinton's record in Arkansas and promptly answering all personal attacks on the candidate.[4]

During the 1992 campaign, Wright coined the term "bimbo eruptions" to describe rumors alleging extramarital affairs by Clinton.

Thanks. I knew what it was referring to, just not the term.