New Ontario Sex Ed Curriculum

I think the scope of the program is amazing. Good for them. Trying to educate on healthy living, social skills, self evaluation and accountability. Sex ed program is interesting. Theoretically the kids aren't responsible to understand "fertilization" until grade 7 but starting to teach basic differences between male and female starts 5th grade and gets more detailed every year.

I'm sure it won't all go according to plan but I hope it works. I have a girl on my soccer team who has a fair amount of talent and acceleration but her increasing obesity is holding her back. That's not a conversation I particularly want to have with her parents. At least a curriculum like this could provide an environment to have that type of discussion.

I'm like many in that I feel our primary schools don't teach enough practical, real world skills and at least Ontario's really trying to do something about it.

Wow. That Wynn woman is insane. I'd be pulling my kid out of that system. Sounds like the powers that be there definitely have some pedophile tendencies. Someone should be keeping a eye on them let alone letting them decide curriculums.

Edited by Dante

Wow. That Wynn woman is insane. I'd be pulling my kid out of that system. Sounds like the powers that be there definitely have some pedophile tendencies. Someone should be keeping a eye on them let alone letting them decide curriculums.

She has been pushing for this since she was education minister back in 2010.

What kills me is she doesnt even have any kids yet she is so pushy on this new curriculum

CBF

What kills me is she doesnt even have any kids yet she is so pushy on this new curriculum

CBF

What else would you expect from a lesbian manjawed feminazi?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathleen_Wynne#mediaviewer/File:Kathleen_Wynne.JPG

CBF

Per the Wiki article she has three kids from her husband prior to attaining her present carpet munching appetite.