Are You A LGBTTQQWFAGPBDSM?

IDBillzFan

When I was in college years ago, you had a choice on campus to live with folks of similar studies. For example, there was a French House for foreign language majors.

Now, Wesslyan College has kicked it up a notch with their new "Open House," which is a safe space for (deep breath) Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning (aren't we all?), Flexual (wait..what?), Asexual, Genderphuck (Gender what?), Polyamourous, Bondage/Discipline, Dominance/Submission, Sadism/Masochism.

Otherwise know at the college as LGBTTQQWFAGPBDSM.

You'd think they'd at least not have Flexual, Asexual and Genderphuck next to each other like that, but hey...I'm sure the Flexuals are just glad to be in there in any order.

Should be interesting there on Parent Visiting Day.

Pick a letter! Which one are you?

Transgender, Transsexual, Queer, Questioning, Flexual, Asexual, Gender!@#$, Polyamourous, Bondage/Disciple, Dominance/Submission, Sadism/Masochism (LGBTTQQFAGPBDSM) communities and for people of sexually or gender dissident communities. The goals of Open House include generating interest in a celebration of queer life from the social to the political to the academic. Open House works to create a Wesleyan community that appreciates the variety and vivacity of gender, sex and sexuality.

Check out Portlandia "Doug Becomes a Feminist" episode....they have them all, funny stuff

When I was in college years ago, you had a choice on campus to live with folks of similar studies. For example, there was a French House for foreign language majors.

Now, Wesslyan College has kicked it up a notch with their new "Open House," which is a safe space for (deep breath) Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning (aren't we all?), Flexual (wait..what?), Asexual, Genderphuck (Gender what?), Polyamourous, Bondage/Discipline, Dominance/Submission, Sadism/Masochism.

You'd think they'd at least not have Flexual, Asexual and Genderphuck next to each other like that, but hey...I'm sure the Flexuals are just glad to be in there in any order.

Its not worth it to hate or feel I'll will to these people. Some of them are truly mentally I'll and some of them just fit outside the realm of understanding to the average person. Nonetheless, it is terrifying to see such developments.

Its not worth it to hate or feel I'll will to these people. Some of them are truly mentally I'll and some of them just fit outside the realm of understanding to the average person. Nonetheless, it is terrifying to see such developments.

Terrifying in what way?

and John Wesley rolls in his grave :bag: