PPP Model UN

My friend:

But you not having Polish response. Why they give it to you? Your president can not trust. When Poland had missile defense to Russia, he take them away. Now see what happens to them? Then he said take away nuke bombs from Ukrane. Then Russia come to Ukrane country.

No, no, my friend. Polish do not trust. That is why giving response to us. But Nigeria bank is having problems. But if you can give me account number and routing number and name of bank, I can transfer the Polish response, then you and I split 50/50 and forget about this DC_Tom. He angry all the time. Probably has Tze Tze fly stuck in ass.

I would rather work in good faith with you my USA friend. Please give the information I need to have great time for you and me.

I thank you my friend,

Nigeria.

My friend, your response is most appreciated. I can understand how our Polish friends mistrust the United States. While those of us in the diplomatic corps are without opinion on the subject, there are a significant number of Americans who feel that the current administration are woefully inept at matters of policy, both home and abroad, and that the Polish people may be better off having their interests represented by a lobotomized earthworm. However, NATO is still willing to represent the Polish people, at least until the matter of your payment, which will be handled by Germany, has been completed.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bar customer asked the bartender if he wanted to hear a Polack joke. The bartender pointed to a large man at the end of the bar and said, "He's Polish." Then the bartender pointed to a burly policeman near the door and repeated, "He's Polish." The bartender finished, "Now think about whether you want to tell that joke, because I'm Polish, too." The customer replied, "I guess I won't tell that joke after all. I'd have to explain it three times."

SUSHI!!

First time I heard that one it was a Texas A&M joke. It's great, because you can use it with just about anything, even sushi.

My friend, your response is most appreciated. I can understand how our Polish friends mistrust the United States. While those of us in the diplomatic corps are without opinion on the subject, there are a significant number of Americans who feel that the current administration are woefully inept at matters of policy, both home and abroad, and that the Polish people may be better off having their interests represented by a lobotomized earthworm. However, NATO is still willing to represent the Polish people, at least until the matter of your payment, which will be handled by Germany, has been completed.

I am happy to hear from you again my friend.

But, I still not recieve your information. Once again I ask for your bank name, bank account, and routing number so we share in great day for us. I will be coming to USA soon. I do not want to fly on German plane, or speak German person on this great opportunity. German plane crash because of crazy German. German official here in PPP UN he is crazy man. I not wanting crazy man to do business. Please do not tell to me Germany. Polish do not trust them with response. Germans come to their country.

This I tell you is geat opportunity for us to work together in good faith. Please reply with correct information. I will send you Polish response and we can sell to UN for many Euros.

I thank you again in good faith, my friend.

Nigeria.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

/thread_bump

It's been a week since anyone posted here. I fear our model UN may be becoming as irrelevant and unproductive as the real one

You French are too impatient. Diplomacy, like war, is often a waiting game, one which is never resolved by waving a while flag and walking away.

Edited by Azalin

But I want my Hot Pocket Croissant now!

Ding!

Au revoir!

Prior to my ambassadorship I spent a few years in France working in kitchens collaborating with the best chefs. Sushi, foie gras, Kobe beef etc etc. The fact that you even know what a hot pocket is makes me wonder if you're truly French

SECURITY!!! WE HAVE AN INFILTRATOR!!!

Edited by Chef Jim

Prior to my ambassadorship I spent a few years in France working in kitchens collaborating with the best chefs. Sushi, foie gras, Kobe beef etc etc. The fact that you even know what a hot pocket is makes me wonder if you're truly French

SECURITY!!! WE HAVE AN INFILTRATOR!!!