PPP Model UN

The Germans need something to carry their souvenir Eiffel Towers while they march thru the Arc De Triomphe

So you're conceding already? !@#$ing frogs. Slice your bellies open like a real man. Hari-Kari is more that that guy that used to do play-by-play for the Cubs.

GO Yomiuri Giants!!!!

BTW what was the crisis we're dealing with?

Edited by Chef Jim

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The history of recent years, and in particular the painful events of the past 2 days, have shown the existence of a subversive movement with the object of detaching a part of the territories of Russia from the Motherland.

The movement, which had its birth under the eye of the Polish Government, has gone so far as to make itself manifest on both sides of the Russian frontier in the shape of acts of terrorism and a series of outrages and murders.Far from carrying out the formal undertakings contained in the declaration of the UN Charter, the Polish Government has done nothing to repress these movements. It has permitted the criminal machinations of various societies and associations directed against the Motherland, and has tolerated unrestrained language on the part of the press, the glorification of the perpetrators of outrages, and the participation of officers and functionaries in subversive agitation.It has permitted an unwholesome propaganda in public instruction; in short, it has permitted all manifestations of a nature to incite the Polish population to hatred of the Motherland and contempt of its institutions.This culpable tolerance of the Polish Government had not ceased at the moment when the events of March 27 last proved its fatal consequences to the whole world.

It results from the depositions and confessions of the criminal perpetrators of the outrage of March 27 that the Kaliningrad assassinations were planned in Warsaw; that the arms and explosives with which the murderers were provided had been given to them by Polish officers and functionaries belonging to the Solidarity; and finally, that the passage into Russia of the criminals and their arms was organized and effected by the chiefs of the Polish frontier service.The above-mentioned results of the magisterial investigation do not permit the Russian Government to pursue any longer the attitude of expectant forbearance which they have maintained for years in face of the machinations hatched in Warsaw, and thence propagated in the territories of the Motherland.

The results, on the contrary, impose on them the duty of putting an end to the intrigues which form a perpetual menace to the tranquillity of the Motherland.To achieve this end the Rightful Russian Government see themselves compelled to demand from the Polish Government a formal assurance that they condemn this dangerous propaganda against the Motherland; in other words the whole series of tendencies, the ultimate aim of which is to detach from the Motherland territories belonging to it and that they undertake to suppress by every means this criminal and terrorist propaganda.In order to give a formal character to this undertaking the Polish Government shall publish on the front page of their "Official Journal" of the 29th of March the following declaration:"The Government of Poland condemns the propaganda directed against Russia - i.e., the general tendency of which the final aim is to detach from the Russian Motherland territories belonging to it, and they sincerely deplore the fatal consequences of these criminal proceedings.The Polish Government regrets that Polish officers and functionaries participated in the above-mentioned propaganda and thus compromised the good neighbourly relations to which the Polish Government were solemnly pledged by their declaration within the United Nations Charter.The Rightful Polish Government, who disapprove and repudiate all idea of interfering or attempting to interfere with the destinies of the inhabitants of any part whatsoever of Russia, consider it their duty formally to warn officers and functionaries, and the whole population of Poland, that henceforward they will proceed with the utmost rigor against persons who may be guilty of such machinations, which they will use all their efforts to anticipate and suppress."This declaration shall simultaneously be communicated to the Polish army as an order of the day by His Honorable the President and shall be published in the "Official Bulletin" of the army.The Polish Government shall further undertake:

(1) To suppress any publication which incites to hatred and contempt of the Russian Leadership and the general tendency of which is directed against its territorial integrity;

(2) To dissolve immediately the society styled "Soldiarity," to confiscate all its means of propaganda, and to proceed in the same manner against other societies and their branches in Poland which engage in propaganda against the Russian Motherland. The Polish Government shall take the necessary measures to prevent the societies dissolved from continuing their activity under another name and form;

(3) To eliminate without delay from public instruction in Poland, both as regards the teaching body and also as regards the methods of instruction, everything that serves, or might serve, to foment the propaganda against Russia;

(4) To remove from the military service, and from the administration in general, all officers and functionaries guilty of propaganda against the Russian Peoples whose names and deeds the Russian Government reserve to themselves the right of communicating to the Government;

(5) To accept the collaboration in Poland of representatives of the Russian Government for the suppression of the subversive movement directed against the territorial integrity of the Russian Motherland;

(6) To take judicial proceedings against accessories to the plot of the 27th of March who are on Polish territory; delegates of the Russian Government will take part in the investigation relating thereto;

(7) To proceed without delay to the arrest of gatorman and of the individual named Bird Dog, a Polish State employee, who have been compromised by the results of the magisterial inquiry at St Petersberg;

(8) To prevent by effective measures the cooperation of the Polish authorities in the illicit traffic in arms and explosives across the frontier, to dismiss and punish severely the officials of the frontier service at Kaliningrad guilty of having assisted the perpetrators of the Kaliningrad crime by facilitating their passage across the frontier;

(9) To furnish the Russian Government with explanations regarding the unjustifiable utterances of high Polish officials, both in Poland and abroad, who, notwithstanding their official position, have not hesitated since the crime of the 27th of March to express themselves in interviews in terms of hostility to the Russian Government; and,

finally,(10) To notify the Rightful Russian Government without delay of the execution of the measures comprised under the preceding heads. The Russian Government expect the reply of the Polish Government at the latest by 6 o'clock on Monday evening the 30th of March.

The history of recent years, and in particular the painful events of the past 2 days, have shown the existence of a subversive movement with the object of detaching a part of the territories of Russia from the Motherland.

The movement, which had its birth under the eye of the Polish Government, has gone so far as to make itself manifest on both sides of the Russian frontier in the shape of acts of terrorism and a series of outrages and murders.Far from carrying out the formal undertakings contained in the declaration of the UN Charter, the Polish Government has done nothing to repress these movements. It has permitted the criminal machinations of various societies and associations directed against the Motherland, and has tolerated unrestrained language on the part of the press, the glorification of the perpetrators of outrages, and the participation of officers and functionaries in subversive agitation.It has permitted an unwholesome propaganda in public instruction; in short, it has permitted all manifestations of a nature to incite the Polish population to hatred of the Motherland and contempt of its institutions.This culpable tolerance of the Polish Government had not ceased at the moment when the events of March 27 last proved its fatal consequences to the whole world.

It results from the depositions and confessions of the criminal perpetrators of the outrage of March 27 that the Kaliningrad assassinations were planned in Warsaw; that the arms and explosives with which the murderers were provided had been given to them by Polish officers and functionaries belonging to the Solidarity; and finally, that the passage into Russia of the criminals and their arms was organized and effected by the chiefs of the Polish frontier service.The above-mentioned results of the magisterial investigation do not permit the Russian Government to pursue any longer the attitude of expectant forbearance which they have maintained for years in face of the machinations hatched in Warsaw, and thence propagated in the territories of the Motherland.

The results, on the contrary, impose on them the duty of putting an end to the intrigues which form a perpetual menace to the tranquillity of the Motherland.To achieve this end the Rightful Russian Government see themselves compelled to demand from the Polish Government a formal assurance that they condemn this dangerous propaganda against the Motherland; in other words the whole series of tendencies, the ultimate aim of which is to detach from the Motherland territories belonging to it and that they undertake to suppress by every means this criminal and terrorist propaganda.In order to give a formal character to this undertaking the Polish Government shall publish on the front page of their "Official Journal" of the 29th of March the following declaration:"The Government of Poland condemns the propaganda directed against Russia - i.e., the general tendency of which the final aim is to detach from the Russian Motherland territories belonging to it, and they sincerely deplore the fatal consequences of these criminal proceedings.The Polish Government regrets that Polish officers and functionaries participated in the above-mentioned propaganda and thus compromised the good neighbourly relations to which the Polish Government were solemnly pledged by their declaration within the United Nations Charter.The Rightful Polish Government, who disapprove and repudiate all idea of interfering or attempting to interfere with the destinies of the inhabitants of any part whatsoever of Russia, consider it their duty formally to warn officers and functionaries, and the whole population of Poland, that henceforward they will proceed with the utmost rigor against persons who may be guilty of such machinations, which they will use all their efforts to anticipate and suppress."This declaration shall simultaneously be communicated to the Polish army as an order of the day by His Honorable the President and shall be published in the "Official Bulletin" of the army.The Polish Government shall further undertake:

(1) To suppress any publication which incites to hatred and contempt of the Russian Leadership and the general tendency of which is directed against its territorial integrity;

(2) To dissolve immediately the society styled "Soldiarity," to confiscate all its means of propaganda, and to proceed in the same manner against other societies and their branches in Poland which engage in propaganda against the Russian Motherland. The Polish Government shall take the necessary measures to prevent the societies dissolved from continuing their activity under another name and form;

(3) To eliminate without delay from public instruction in Poland, both as regards the teaching body and also as regards the methods of instruction, everything that serves, or might serve, to foment the propaganda against Russia;

(4) To remove from the military service, and from the administration in general, all officers and functionaries guilty of propaganda against the Russian Peoples whose names and deeds the Russian Government reserve to themselves the right of communicating to the Government;

(5) To accept the collaboration in Poland of representatives of the Russian Government for the suppression of the subversive movement directed against the territorial integrity of the Russian Motherland;

(6) To take judicial proceedings against accessories to the plot of the 27th of March who are on Polish territory; delegates of the Russian Government will take part in the investigation relating thereto;

(7) To proceed without delay to the arrest of gatorman and of the individual named Bird Dog, a Polish State employee, who have been compromised by the results of the magisterial inquiry at St Petersberg;

(8) To prevent by effective measures the cooperation of the Polish authorities in the illicit traffic in arms and explosives across the frontier, to dismiss and punish severely the officials of the frontier service at Kaliningrad guilty of having assisted the perpetrators of the Kaliningrad crime by facilitating their passage across the frontier;

(9) To furnish the Russian Government with explanations regarding the unjustifiable utterances of high Polish officials, both in Poland and abroad, who, notwithstanding their official position, have not hesitated since the crime of the 27th of March to express themselves in interviews in terms of hostility to the Russian Government; and,

finally,(10) To notify the Rightful Russian Government without delay of the execution of the measures comprised under the preceding heads. The Russian Government expect the reply of the Polish Government at the latest by 6 o'clock on Monday evening the 30th of March.

While the United States stands solidly with our Russian friends during this time of crisis, we feel that at this point in time, any charges of involvement leveled at the people of Poland should be allowed to be addressed by Polish officials, through their diplomatic corps. With respect to Russia's list of demands on the Polish government, as a freely elected democratic society, the rights of sovereignty ,freedom of association, and the necessity of a free press are paramount, and should be given greater weight than requests from outside agencies. Therefore, the United States proposes a UN-led inquiry to be conducted with cooperation from Polish officials, rendering Russian demands 1 through 6, and 9 & 10 unnecessary. With regard to item 7, the United States enthusiastically supports this initiative, and is willing to provide accommodations for both individuals at our facility in Guantanamo Bay.

While the United States stands solidly with our Russian friends during this time of crisis, we feel that at this point in time, any charges of involvement leveled at the people of Poland should be allowed to be addressed by Polish officials, through their diplomatic corps. With respect to Russia's list of demands on the Polish government, as a freely elected democratic society, the rights of sovereignty ,freedom of association, and the necessity of a free press are paramount, and should be given greater weight than requests from outside agencies. Therefore, the United States proposes a UN-led inquiry to be conducted with cooperation from Polish officials, rendering Russian demands 1 through 6, and 9 & 10 unnecessary. With regard to item 7, the United States enthusiastically supports this initiative, and is willing to provide accommodations for both individuals at our facility in Guantanamo Bay.

Nyet. Ours are reasonable requests to resolve an unreasonable situation anything short is an affront to the valient Russian peoples.

The French cannot accept these terms outright. We are however willing to work with you on #7

The peaceful Russian people do not need your surrender yet. You can continue practicing that manouver until the time is appropriate.

China would like to say no need to fight over things because you can find anything you want at Alibaba.com also for our special comrades in Russia if you are a little short on cash we would be willing to take desolate Kotelny Island off your hands for 15 billion in US treasury notes.

China would like to say no need to fight over things because you can find anything you want at Alibaba.com also for our special comrades in Russia if you are a little short on cash we would be willing to take desolate Kotelny Island off your hands for 15 billion in US treasury notes.

Fuk You!!

So who the hell gives the Polish response?

Welcome from you:

I am writing this to say you I have Polish response. They give it to us here Nigeria so keep safe after Russian crisis over. No one would find for it here. Unfortunately, some trouble in my country, and I cannot get it or the bank where is it. I am sure you would agree that this response is worth many, many Euro. I need a safe place to transfer Polish response in USA. I have safe place, I can get a lot of money from it from UN. I need you to give me your bank account number and routing number, so that I can transfer response to you in good faith. I have a way to get to USA. When I get there as representative of Nigerian Embassy, I can take response to UN, and we will split payment 50/50. Also, Nigeria is on UN Security Counsel, so another way to trust me.

I hope hear from you in good faith.

Your true friend,

Nigeria.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

So who the hell gives the Polish response?

Since they seem to have been conveniently omitted from this dialogue, NATO will speak for them. In other words, until they are otherwise represented, me.

Welcome from you:

I am writing this to say you I have Polish response. They give it to us here Nigeria so keep safe after Russian crisis over. No one would find for it here. Unfortunately, some trouble in my country, and I cannot get it or the bank where is it. I am sure you would agree that this response is worth many, many Euro. I need a safe place to transfer Polish response in USA. Once I get afe place, I can get a lot of money from it from UN. I need you to give me your bank account number and routing number, so that I can transfer response to you in good faith. I have a way to get to USA. When I get there as representative of Nigerian Embassy, I can take response to UN, and we will split payment 50/50.

I hope hear from you in good faith.

Your true friend,

Nigeria.

Like I said, until they are otherwise represented, I will speak on Poland's behalf.

Nice move though, Nigeria. :thumbsup:

Edited by Azalin

Since they seem to have been conveniently omitted from this dialogue, NATO will speak for them. In other words, until they are otherwise represented, me.

Like I said, until they are otherwise represented, I will speak on Poland's behalf.

Russia does not recognize petulant, decadent Americans as voice for Poland. Go back to standing behind France.

If you would like to speak for Poland, agree to our reasonable requests.

Edited by Taro T

My friend:

But you not having Polish response. Why they give it to you? Your president can not trust. When Poland had missile defense to Russia, he take them away. Now see what happens to them? Then he said take away nuke bombs from Ukrane. Then Russia come to Ukrane country.

No, no, my friend. Polish do not trust. That is why giving response to us. But Nigeria bank is having problems. But if you can give me account number and routing number and name of bank, I can transfer the Polish response, then you and I split 50/50 and forget about this DC_Tom. He angry all the time. Probably has Tze Tze fly stuck in ass.

I would rather work in good faith with you my USA friend. Please give the information I need to have great time for you and me.

I thank you my friend,

Nigeria.