PPP Model UN

I sent you an email returning your wish for me to have a nice day but darned if I am not still confused by the Farsi.

I deleted the email from my sent file. Please delete it on your end.

Is this a polite way of saying "Go !@#$ yourself"?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent you an email returning your wish for me to have a nice day but darned if I am not still confused by the Farsi.

ALLAHU AKBAR! YOUR EMAIL IS THE TOOL OF THE LITTLE SATAN! YOU ARE A PUPPET OF THE JEWS AND FATWAH HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED UPON YOU! MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY UPON YOU INFIDEL!!!!! ALALALALALALALA

Are you using the UN e-mail server, or did you create a private one?

ALLAHU AKBAR! YOUR EMAIL IS THE TOOL OF THE LITTLE SATAN! YOU ARE A PUPPET OF THE JEWS AND FATWAH HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED UPON YOU! MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY UPON YOU INFIDEL!!!!! ALALALALALALALA

I am starting to get the hang of this Farsi stuff. To answer your question, no I would not like a cinnamon roll as I am watching my weight before the big elections. Cankles cost votes. Thanks anyway.

Please remember to delete this.

Are you using the UN e-mail server, or did you create a private one?

Neither. I am re-using a private one because once everything was deleted there was a lot of space. Edited by 4merper4mer

So, did you enjoy the Chelo-Kababs we sent you?

• 3 weeks later...

URGENT CALL TO ORDER: In view of the unfolding crisis in Kaliningrad, the United Nations Security Council has called an emergency session.

SECURITY COUNCIL

USA: Azalin

UK: Levi

FRANCE: Dev

CHINA: ...Lybob

RUSSIA: Taro T

NON PERMANENT S.C. MEMBERS:

IRAN: JoeSixPack

JAPAN: Chef

CANADA: KD in CT

MEXICO: Gary

ISRAEL: FireChan

COLUMBIA: Keukasmallies

GERMANY: Gatorman

CUBA: Nanker

CRISIS IN KALININGRAD:

Brief: Tensions between Poland and Russia have escalated in the past eighteen months:

* In 2012 the Russian military deployed short range ballistic missiles in Kaliningrad, the Russian enclave that shares a 232 km border with Poland and is an important warm water port for Russia's Baltic fleet. It was a move that rankled Polish officials who warned of rising Russian aggression.

* Russia's controversial annexation of Crimea in 2014 only confirmed those fears in Polish military circles.

* In March of 2015, Russia deployed their nuclear-capable Iskander missiles into the region while Poland has increased their defense spending, something decried by the Kremlin.

* The military build up by both nations have resulted in a series of large protests along the border. In recent weeks these protests have become increasingly violent, matching the rhetoric coming from both Poland and Russian nationals. Polish military officials claim that Russian GRU agents have been stoking the regional tensions, while Russian officials have made repeated claims of anti-Russian propaganda being funneled into Kaliningrad from Polish intelligence agents.

NEWS BREAK: Approximately two and a half hours ago, a bomb destroyed a popular hotel and two adjoining buildings in the Russian enclave of Kaliningrad. There hasn't been confirmation on the number of casualties as of yet, but early reports are it's at least 800 and likely to rise. Many of the dead are family members of Russian military personnel stationed in the area. Two Polish nationals have been detained at the border and are currently being held by Russian officials for questioning.

More updates will come as the situation unfolds, but right now we have reached a crisis point. Poland and Russia are on the brink of war. Can the UN do anything to help this ever changing situation?

Edited by GreggyT

URGENT CALL TO ORDER: In view of the unfolding crisis in Kaliningrad, the United Nations Security Council has called an emergency session.

SECURITY COUNCIL

USA: Azalin

UK: Levi

FRANCE: Dev

CHINA: ...Lybob

RUSSIA: Taro T

NON PERMANENT S.C. MEMBERS:

IRAN: JoeSixPack

JAPAN: Chef

CANADA: KD in CT

MEXICO: Gary

ISRAEL: FireChan

COLUMBIA: Keukasmallies

GERMANY: Gatorman

CUBA: Nanker

CRISIS IN KALININGRAD:

Brief: Tensions between Poland and Russia have escalated in the past eighteen months:

* In 2012 the Russian military deployed short range ballistic missiles in Kaliningrad, the Russian enclave that shares a 232 km border with Poland and is an important warm water port for Russia's Baltic fleet. It was a move that rankled Polish officials who warned of rising Russian aggression.

* Russia's controversial annexation of Crimea in 2014 only confirmed those fears in Polish military circles.

* In March of 2015, Russia deployed their nuclear-capable Iskander missiles into the region while Poland has increased their defense spending, something decried by the Kremlin.

* The military build up by both nations have resulted in a series of large protests along the border. In recent weeks these protests have become increasingly violent, matching the rhetoric coming from both Poland and Russian nationals. Polish military officials claim that Russian GRU agents have been stoking the regional tensions, while Russian officials have made repeated claims of anti-Russian propaganda being funneled into Kaliningrad from Polish intelligence agents.

NEWS BREAK: Approximately two and a half hours ago, a bomb destroyed a popular hotel and two adjoining buildings in the Russian enclave of Kaliningrad. There hasn't been confirmation on the number of casualties as of yet, but early reports are it's at least 800 and likely to rise. Many of the dead are family members of Russian military personnel stationed in the area. Two Polish nationals have been detained at the border and are currently being held by Russian officials for questioning.

More updates will come as the situation unfolds, but right now we have reached a crisis point. Poland and Russia are on the brink of war. Can the UN do anything to help this ever changing situation?

Not likely. The UN is incapable of solving, or doing anything positive.

Dear Mr. Kalinigrad,

This may seem like an untenable situation you are in but I can assure it is not. I have vast experience flying all over the world to discuss events like yours and find ways of sweeping them under the rug. I can act diplomatic, screech at the top of my lungs or bring a reset button. True story: I couldn't find my reset button once and I was in a hurry. Thinking quickly I had my driver go into Staples and buy me one of those easy buttons. I used some nail polish remover Chelsea left ithe car to erase the lettering and there you have it. I would be glad to help you. Just say the word.

In an unrelated note a large bag is on your front porch right now. Do not be alarmed, this is a collection bag the Clinton Foundation uses for generous cash gifts. An affiliate will be there in four hours to pick it up.

BTW you never got this email that you are about to erase.