PPP Model UN

I may have misunderstood you because you said that in Farsi which is easy to misunderstand. It sounded bad but you probably just want us all to have a nice day.

I think Hillary Clinton deserves her own spot because she has a communications infrastructure which is independent of any country and she is widely perceived to be super smart. I volunteer to be Hillary Clinton in the movie boy model UN.

INFIDEL HEATHEN! YOU AND THE JEWS WILL ALL KNOW THE WRATH OF ALLAH! ALLAHU AKBARRRRR!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I send you an email about that? If you reply remember to not be sure why the email address looks weird.

1303321594-kick_the_can_.jpg

A motion just needs to be seconded. Once that happens, we need to wait 7-10 business days in order to call a vote. Once we call the vote, we cannot decide either way until it is unanimous. Then, we can motion for the tabling of the discussion. All need to be present for the seconding of that motion. Then the discussion will successfully be tabled by March 2016, which coincidentally, will be the month after this process is finally finished.

France will consider the motion next week. Today is Tuesday which means our work week has already ended

Perfect.

A motion just needs to be seconded. Once that happens, we need to wait 7-10 business days in order to call a vote. Once we call the vote, we cannot decide either way until it is unanimous. Then, we can motion for the tabling of the discussion. All need to be present for the seconding of that motion. Then the discussion will successfully be tabled by March 2016, which coincidentally, will be the month after this process is finally finished.

男に来る、私はちょうど雛、無料の駐車場については、このにサインアップ

Translation: Come on man, I just signed up for this for the chicks and free parking.

This thread is already awesome, but it was a terrible decision on my part to start it right before UFA and when I'm under deadline.

The UN is not dead!

You'll be pleased to know that your representative in the UN has made good use of the delay by working with the NSA in bugging the sh#t out of all the foreign Ambassadors' offices, as well as slipping a little pork into the Iranians' Chelo-Kababs.

I'm also working on a proposal to Japan's honored Ambassador for some cross-cultural trade:

post-88-0-83881600-1426019672_thumb.jpg

Edited by Azalin

You'll be please to know that your representative in the UN has made good use of the delay by working with the NSA in bugging the sh#t out of all the foreign Ambassadors' offices, as well as slipping a little pork into the Iranians' Chelo-Kababs.

65eb0a2bf0f0984c47007901f783a928_i.jpg

This thread is already awesome, but it was a terrible decision on my part to start it right before UFA and when I'm under deadline.

The UN is not dead!

I sent you an email with my thoughts But you'll never be able to prove it.

You'll be pleased to know that your representative in the UN has made good use of the delay by working with the NSA in bugging the sh#t out of all the foreign Ambassadors' offices, as well as slipping a little pork into the Iranians' Chelo-Kababs.

I'm also working on a proposal to Japan's honored Ambassador for some cross-cultural trade:

Hey, don't you have anymore !@#$ing brondes in your countly?

Edited by Chef Jim

Hey, don't you have anymore !@#$ing brondes in your countly?

Yes, indeed. In fact, about half of our brunettes are blondes. Unfortunately I can't introduce you to any. It was a grievous breach of protocol when your low level associate gave us the finger, so any previously negotiated offers are for now, off the table.

INFIDEL HEATHEN! YOU AND THE JEWS WILL ALL KNOW THE WRATH OF ALLAH! ALLAHU AKBARRRRR!

I sent you an email returning your wish for me to have a nice day but darned if I am not still confused by the Farsi.

I deleted the email from my sent file. Please delete it on your end.