PPP Model UN

No one ever officially recognized that POS "country" and it was crushed out of existence by the forces of justice and humanity. May it rot in hell

The South shall rise again. If it was still around today we'd be lauded. We'd be called freedom fighters and not slave owners. Obama would refuse to bring us up, even.

And, you're wrong disirregardless, many recognized us. I wish the CSA were still around, government might have a chance.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The South shall rise again. If it was still around today we'd be lauded. We'd be called freedom fighters and not slave owners. Obama would refuse to bring us up, even.

And, you're wrong disirregardless, many recognized us. I wish the CSA were still around, government might have a chance.

The slaveholders Rebellion ...spit

I have the CSA.

The Casting Society of America?

You know that actually makes sense? Hollywood throws more money around in US/world politics than most of the GDPs, never mind the political contributions, of most of the countries on the security council. It's always funny to watch the credits of movies and see the "Miranda Cumstein, C.S.A." thing come up so much. I've often said "what the hell were they thinking?".

Anyhow, I have been swamped recently, but, if it helps, give me Nigeria.

The Casting Society of America?

You know that actually makes sense? Hollywood throws more money around in US/world politics than most of the GDPs, never mind the political contributions, of most of the countries on the security council. It's always funny to watch the credits of movies and see the "Miranda Cumstein, C.S.A." thing come up so much. I've often said "what the hell were they thinking?".

Anyhow, I have been swamped recently, but, if it helps, give me Nigeria.

I'll take the brccsa

Back room casting couch states of America. Elizabeth hawkenson is president

I don't my memory is excellent. I also recall clearly a rant about how southerners all wear camo and go to mud races. You implied this indicated a backwoods mentally. But now you wish to join the rebellion?

that I have said and will repeat many times. It was never a part of myt signature. Southern dudes, many of them are jacked up truck driving, confederate naval Jack flying, epitome of redneck listening to these new ass faux country wannabes dating chicks two hundred lbs more then they weigh, acting like they are entitled to more then their share or that they're calm country and relaxed... yeah. Not so sure I buy in to their cheese. But I tell ya thatthey don't represent the values of the CSA.

that I have said and will repeat many times. It was never a part of myt signature. Southern dudes, many of them are jacked up truck driving, confederate naval Jack flying, epitome of redneck listening to these new ass faux country wannabes dating chicks two hundred lbs more then they weigh, acting like they are entitled to more then their share or that they're calm country and relaxed... yeah. Not so sure I buy in to their cheese. But I tell ya thatthey don't represent the values of the CSA.

I sure hope the CSA you're talking about is Community Supported Agriculture otherwise you're more delusional and silly than the WOW crowd.

I sure hope the CSA you're talking about is Community Supported Agriculture otherwise you're more delusional and silly than the WOW crowd.

no. Its not. They actually changed that CSA you speak of from Cost Share Ag to improve the image.

ALLAHU AKBAR! THE GREAT AND LITTLE SATAN WILL BE MADE TO HEEL! ALALALALALALALALA

I may have misunderstood you because you said that in Farsi which is easy to misunderstand. It sounded bad but you probably just want us all to have a nice day.

I think Hillary Clinton deserves her own spot because she has a communications infrastructure which is independent of any country and she is widely perceived to be super smart. I volunteer to be Hillary Clinton in the movie boy model UN.

Edited by 4merper4mer