PPP Model UN

Let's have some fun. I know the UN isn't everyone's slice of pie, but on PPP we'll make the UN viable again. We will assign posters to be delegates of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council along with ten rotating members. Once we have our council filled out with posters who best represent their country's image, the moderator will then pose questions and dilemmas to the Security Council and give them a chance to explain how their nations should, or would, respond.

The first task is to fill the delegate positions.

SECURITY COUNCIL:

(Permanent Members)

USA

UK

RUSSIA

CHINA

FRANCE

(Rotating Members, picked by me)

JORDAN

EGYPT

IRAN

INDIA

PAKISTAN

JAPAN

CANADA

MEXICO

NIGERIA

ISRAEL

We can have up to two members per country... suggestions for who should represent which country? I'll compile a final list of delegates and the first question on Sunday or whenever the delegations are filled.

Feel free to discuss candidates, make sure to state why. For example, JTSP is a clear front runner to be the Russian delegation. His history of antisemitism, homophobia and racism, combined with his complete lack of understanding of the world at large makes him a perfect delegate for Putin. Chef's bombastic and confrontational attitude, coupled with his belief that he is always right and love of cuisine, makes him the ideal delegate for either China, or possibly France.

Have at it, PPP.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For example, JTSP is a clear front runner to be the Russian US delegation. His history of antisemitism, homophobia and racism, combined with his complete lack of understanding of the world at large makes him a perfect delegate for Putin Obama.

There ... fixed it for ya.

Edited by Greg F

How 'bout: We don't get much done, but we enjoy NYC -- you can park anywhere!

Fixed.

This is a great idea but we really need to lure Tom back to give it a spark.

Dibs on Canada -- I want to take it easy.

I see your revision and raise you one.

Now we're talking like the UN :lol:

I guess I'll call France. I doubt anybody else really wants it, but I'll take it so I can be rude and snooty to everybody else. Oh, and the Security Council Veto helps too :P