One year has passed.....

outsidethebox

My beautiful wife of 20 years passed away a year ago Valentines day. Its hard to believe its been a year already. Though it has been an extremely hard year. But I made it! I never thought I would. But I did. I made a ton of mistakes. To many to mention.

I thought we would grow old together but it wasn't meant to be.

I have to thank quite a few folks on this board who have taken time out of there day to drop me a message asking how I'm doing. I was really touched by the kind, warm and caring people on this board. It meant the world to me.

I feel I'm at a crossroads in my life. I haven't decided what I want to do or where I want to go for the rest of my life. But I can tell you one thing. I plan to life my life to the fullest. I plan on making my wife proud. I plan on being the best I can be.

Thank you all for love and support shown to me. God Bless you all. Go Bills!!!!!!

I feel I'm at a crossroads in my life. I haven't decided what I want to do or where I want to go for the rest of my life. But I can tell you one thing. I plan to life my life to the fullest. I plan on making my wife proud. I plan on being the best I can be.

You're a keeper westie!

My beautiful wife of 20 years passed away a year ago Valentines day. Its hard to believe its been a year already. Though it has been an extremely hard year. But I made it! I never thought I would. But I did. I made a ton of mistakes. To many to mention.

I thought we would grow old together but it wasn't meant to be.

I have to thank quite a few folks on this board who have taken time out of there day to drop me a message asking how I'm doing. I was really touched by the kind, warm and caring people on this board. It meant the world to me.

Thank you all for love and support shown to me. God Bless you all. Go Bills!!!!!!

God Bless you Westie.

I am glad to hear that you are doing well

CBF

words to live by...too many people i know come up with excuses to not do something fun...i usually wind up going places by myself because of that...life is too damn short to miss out on good beer, fun and music!

Westie - one thing I've learned as I am going through my own "life change" as I call it, this isn't a dress rehearsal. Exhaust that life of yours!!

Chef Jim is really a touchy feely type of guy under all that don't need your advice front. Lol.

Hope you pick a place right next to the stadium to move to. You could work at the stadium and we could all do a big sleep over at your place. I am sure what ever you decide your wife will be happy seeing you happy from above.