Tim Graham now on features; no longer on Bills beat

YoloinOhio

I see Timmah never actually left the board then

Sorry. I have nothing to do with Tim Graham. I don't know the man, but I think it is rather disingenuous when a Pseudojournalist as yourself thinks that he actually has the traction to criticize someone who works long and hard at their chosen craft, from a position of luxury when said person doesn't actually have the balls to attempt such a career themselves.....................................

Starting the drinking early tonight, Tim?

What in the world did this read before the edit?

No.I see that anything stronger than Kool-Aid would be too much for you, though.....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. I have nothing to do with Tim Graham. I don't know the man, but I think it is rather disingenuous when a Pseudojournalist as yourself thinks that he actually has the traction to criticize someone who works long and hard at their chosen craft, from a position of luxury when said person doesn't actually have the balls to attempt such a career themselves.....................................

No.I see that anything stronger than Kool-Aid would be too much for you, though.....

Oh great. I was worried you were going to launch into a thoughtful post on the pros and cons of a tone like Graham's, but instead you went with the horrific "you haven't done it so you can't criticize" argument.

Oh great. I was worried you were going to launch into a thoughtful post on the pros and cons of a tone like Graham's, but instead you went with the horrific "you haven't done it so you can't criticize" argument.

As the ice you are standing on grows ever so thinner..........

I hate the way "sources" even sports writers who have commented on this board are treated.....

But man that Tim Graham has him some thin skin

......And those 'sources' will never again grace these pages due to the cellophane self importance of SOME of the posters on TBD.

Take a moment to think about the the people who made this a GREAT website. Think again about why we don't see a lot of them anymore............

So by that metric...you shouldn't criticize the Bills for the last 15 years...or..congress...or...anything, but what you do as your career...

As the people that they want to read their stuff, we have every reason to criticize them when they fail. They are selling us a product and the product has been subpar.

Your genius speaks...volumes..

Edited by jeremy2020

So by that metric...you shouldn't criticize the Bills for the last 15 years...or..congress...or...anything, but what you do as your career...

As the people that they want to read their stuff, we have every reason to criticize them when they fail. They are selling us a product and the product has been subpar.

Your genius speaks...volumes..

.The Bills deserve what ever they get. SOME of YOU PEOPLE only hear what you want to hear.

When you criticize some poor hump, doing the best that he can, working for a paycheck, I do have a problem with that. But, carry on. Please! After all, that's what you Pseudojournalists are all about...

I'm just going to grab the popcorn, this one looks ready to spiral out in spectacular fashion.

Sorry, if I personally ruined your board Ted! I'll sit back and take my lesson on common courtesy, respect and productive contributions! ::cheers::

I am most entertained by your delusional self importance. Have at it. That's what you are all about.

i think its still pretty cold out I mean we had a warm up today into the twenties.

But tomorrow predicts to be back to zero by bedtime> and i dont think Lake Erie is unfreezing for awhile.

But i would not drive my car on it right now

300 lbs. of sand in the trunk, w/100 lbs. of salt on top. That will get you through most anything driving in WNY. :-)

.The Bills deserve what ever they get. SOME of YOU PEOPLE only hear what you want to hear.

When you criticize some poor hump, doing the best that he can, working for a paycheck, I do have a problem with that. But, carry on. Please! After all, that's what you Pseudojournalists are all about...

I am most entertained by your delusional self importance. Have at it. That's what you are all about.

300 lbs. of sand in the trunk, w/100 lbs. of salt on top. That will get you through most anything driving in WNY. :-)

"Delusional self importance". Now there is something your qualified to talk about.

As the ice you are standing on grows ever so thinner..........

......And those 'sources' will never again grace these pages due to the cellophane self importance of SOME of the posters on TBD.

Take a moment to think about the the people who made this a GREAT website. Think again about why we don't see a lot of them anymore............

My ice is fine. By the way, I still post here, no idea what you mean about not seeing a lot of them.

Doing the best that he can? What? Are we pretending like Timmy G is the bigger man deserving of our respect? The guy who dishes out shots to folks on Twitter (I don't care if they "deserve" it, you can't be rude to folks and be the "aw shucks, I'm just trying my darnedest" guy"? Can you name the last positive thing he's written about the Bills? Maybe the Talley piece?

Right-O! I think that Graham has taken some unfair shots on this forum. I challenge those who think that they can do better to pony up.

Talking about unfair shots, I challenge you to try to be better than EJ as an NFL QB.

I'd trade EJ for a box of tape......

Oh wait, no he doesn't get the "tries his hardest" defense. How about Sanchez?

Butt fumble.

Nope. Maybe you just meant for media guys.

Talk Radio, regardless of the topic, is complete garbage.

Oh. I'd like to see you pony up and be better than Mike Schopp!

Please be less of a hypocrite. For your own sake.

To be fair his actual writing is like third on the list of complaints about his ability to do his job.

His actual writing, like everyone in the TBN sports department, is off the charts phenomenal, at least as measured by the standards of his harshest critics on this board, most of whom don't know the difference between "they're," "their," and "there."

Been in the business myself, though news, not sports. TG is better suited for features. The Talley piece was terrific. But I'm glad he's off the Bills beat. A good reporter is skeptical, not cynical. TG was the latter and began a slide into the caustic. The BN should hire Fairburn out of Cuse. He's been a welcome addition, though I could do with a few less "five things you should know..." stories.

Graham has always believed he's "above" a lowly sports team's beat, so I'm glad he's gone. He disdains the fans and relished in the negative. Think Mike Rodak with more experience and a bit more upstairs.

Graham has always believed he's "above" a lowly sports team's beat, so I'm glad he's gone. He disdains the fans and relished in the negative. Think Mike Rodak with more experience and a bit more upstairs.

I logged in solely to write the term "condescending", but looks like you effectively beat me to it!