House of Cards fans?

YoloinOhio

I keep seeing it in my Recommend list

Whenever I finish watching something I tell myself I'll start House of Cards next

I've seen the commercials for the new season and tell myself to pick it up

But I just either forget or get distracted by something else. I really want to give it a try

Whenever I finish watching something I tell myself I'll start House of Cards next

But I just either forget or get distracted by something else. I really want to give it a try

you will be hooked if you start. Binge worthy. Really strong acting and smart writing. Very cynical on politics and none of the characters are very likeable but it's fascinating thinking about how realistic it could be. Edited by YoloinOhio

you will be hooked if you start. Binge worthy. Really strong acting and smart writing. Very cynical on politics and none of the characters are very likeable but it's fascinating thinking about how realistic it could be.

If the weatherman is right, I might have an extra day on Thursday and possibly a 4 day weekend to binge HoC...

New season will be released on Netflix on Friday. So much for my weekend plans. I kind of want to re-watch the last episode from season 2 so I remember what was going on. I wonder if Stamper actually died, I couldn't tell.

I'm pretty sure he's deader than a door-nail. Too bad, too, I liked Stamper. That girl is a pretty big loose end though.

I'll check it out but I'm not optimistic. Despite being a significant step down from the first season, the second season ended perfectly completing the story of Kevin Spacey's crafty rise to power. It feels to me like the story has been told, but it's a successful show so they feel the need to stretch it beyond it's natural story arc. Forest Gump 2, Big Lebowski 2, and Imaginationland 4 would probably all be entertaining too, but sometimes it's best to leave well enough alone.

I'll check it out but I'm not optimistic. Despite being a significant step down from the first season, the second season ended perfectly completing the story of Kevin Spacey's crafty rise to power. It feels to me like the story has been told, but it's a successful show so they feel the need to stretch it beyond it's natural story arc. Forest Gump 2, Big Lebowski 2, and Imaginationland 4 would probably all be entertaining too, but sometimes it's best to leave well enough alone.

Im not so sure you're right about that. The story has just begun. It's called "House of Cards". That, to me, implies his world will eventually come undone.

Do it. I was hesitant at first but immediately became hooked. Can't wait to see what they do with S3.

Do it. I was hesitant at first but immediately became hooked. Can't wait to see what they do with S3.

Watched a couple episodes last night, not bad. definitely worth watching even tho it has Kate Mara, who is one of those actors/actresses that when I see them in something I'm like ugh, not her again.

This thread reminded me how I have absolutely no memory of where the show was when it left off. I had completely forgotten about Doug until it was mentioned here. That's the one big issue with the Netflix setup, having to wait a year to get more episodes. It's great for binge watching an entire series, but it sucks here. I think I need to start ignoring their shows until they are completely done.

Watched a couple episodes last night, not bad. definitely worth watching even tho it has Kate Mara, who is one of those actors/actresses that when I see them in something I'm like ugh, not her again.

Yeah but her body is smoking! Keep watching. You'll see.