[closed]One more possible guard option

BmarvB

In his defense, the first poster used the deceptive title of Saints G Jahari Evans Could be Cut ; and it had slipped down to like the 5th post on the front page... (I could have said IN his defense, but I didn't )

In his defense, the first poster used the deceptive title of Saints G Jahari Evans Could be Cut ; and it had slipped down to like the 5th post on the front page... (I could have said IN his defense, but I didn't )

Um, there is no defense for this thread when his opening line contains the exact same verbiage as the other thread's title...

"Slipped down to like the 5th post" ?!?!

LOL! That's the mark for where threads get lost? Yeesh...

:doh:

Saints could cut Pro Bowl guard Jahri Evans. Why not kick the tires?

Yes he had an off year due to an injury, but who hasn't?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000473504/article/report-saints-could-cut-pro-bowl-guard-jahri-evans

Next thing you'll be telling us that the Bills are interested in Dolphins FA TE Charles Clay .....................................

Now that's sarcasm.

Um, there is no defense for this thread when his opening line contains the exact same verbiage as the other thread's title...

"Slipped down to like the 5th post" ?!?!

LOL! That's the mark for where threads get lost? Yeesh...

:doh:

Oh S*** happens! Just relax. Ain't the first time and won't be the last. Now do you think the Bills will take an interest in the guy or what?