Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao May 2nd!!

truth on hold

Pacquiao Expected To Be Out 9-12 Months For Shoulder Surgery To Repair Significant Tear

LAS VEGAS (CBS Las Vegas/AP)

Manny Pacquiao could face disciplinary action from Nevada boxing officials for failing to disclose a shoulder injury before his fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Nevada Athletic Commission chairman Francisco Aguilar said Monday that the state attorney generals office will look at why Pacquiao checked no a day before the fight on a commission questionnaire asking if he had a shoulder injury.

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2015/05/05/pacquiao-expected-to-be-out-9-12-months-for-shoulder-surgery-to-repair-significant-tear/

------

Dude didn't disclose cuz he wanted the coin. Those busting on may for the lackluster fighter had better focus their attention on their little angel instead

Edited by JTSP

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pacquiao Expected To Be Out 9-12 Months For Shoulder Surgery To Repair Significant Tear

Manny Pacquiao could face disciplinary action from Nevada boxing officials for failing to disclose a shoulder injury before his fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Nevada Athletic Commission chairman Francisco Aguilar said Monday that the state attorney generals office will look at why Pacquiao checked no a day before the fight on a commission questionnaire asking if he had a shoulder injury.

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2015/05/05/pacquiao-expected-to-be-out-9-12-months-for-shoulder-surgery-to-repair-significant-tear/

------

Dude didn't disclose cuz he wanted the coin. Those busting on may for the lackluster fighter had better focus their attention on their little angel instead

Or they both did it for the money and dint care about the outcome. You would think May would have been able to attack Manny with him being injured and all.......

------

Nah, if Pac wasn't injured his output would have been higher, but the result would have been the same. Mayweather just running and defending and then doing the bare minimum to win a fight. Another boring fight by the best self promoter ever.

Mayweather is a great boxer/counter puncher. Almost never makes for a great fight. To me the most memorable thing was how bizarre the whole pre fight circus was. From JImmy Kimmel in the entourage(hilarious) and Bieber wearing a suit instead of being all thugged out like the last Floyd fight. Then the Mexican national anthem? WTF? Then Jammie Foxx totally (unintentionally) disrespecting the US one. Of all the people that could do it for this magnitude of a event. Hell Beyonce was in the audience get her up there to sing it.

No rematch either!

per danm Patrick show.

merriweather has offered a rematch. Why not? Best and easiest $$$ in sports. he does have a fight in Sept. And Paq needs surgery.

Perfect storyline and sell. he was injured I want him at full strength. maybe Gronk can get better seats for the rematch?

Edited by Best Player Available

per danm Patrick show.

merriweather has offered a rematch. Why not? Best and easiest $$$ in sports. he does have a fight in Sept. And Paq needs surgery.

Perfect storyline and sell. he was injured I want him at full strength. maybe Gronk can get better seats for the rematch?

First thing I thought when I read about Paq's "injury" the next morning.

Edited by Dante

------

cen3kiuugaef19e.jpg

Uh Oh!

per danm Patrick show.

Perfect storyline and sell. he was injured. Pacman will be the agressor at full strength and Mayweather will be running away at full speed. maybe Gronk can get better seats for the rematch?

Fixed.

If there is a rematch, they will need to look at a non-PPV event. Asking another $100 from people for a do-over snoozefest would exhaust even the vast gullibility of this nation of idiots.

Would be a very tough sell.

cen3kiuugaef19e.jpg

Uh Oh!

Wow...

Manny Pacquiao Facing Class-Action Lawsuit over Injury: Latest Details, Reaction

The potential class action lawsuit was filed on behalf of Staphane Vanel and Kami Rahbaran who live in Clark County.

According to the suit, the plaintiffs relied on misrepresentations and non-disclosures when purchasing tickets or pay per view showings and wagering on the Mayweather - Pacquiao fight.

The issue for Pacquiao and his adviser, Michael Koncz, is that by signing the document, they "hereby swear, under penalty of perjury, that the above information is true and correct" to the best of their knowledge, per The Telegraph.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2454697-manny-pacquiao-facing-class-action-lawsuit-over-injury-latest-details-reaction

Edited by JTSP

I can't fault Mayweather for winning a boring fight any more than I can fault the Bills for winning a boring game. I see him as a great boxer but not a great fighter. He's great at working within the rules, but it's not much fun to watch and it wouldn't do him much good if the other guy was allowed to grab him.

I can't fault Mayweather for winning a boring fight any more than I can fault the Bills for winning a boring game. I see him as a great boxer but not a great fighter. He's great at working within the rules, but it's not much fun to watch and it wouldn't do him much good if the other guy was allowed to grab him.

Counter punching boxers have never been entertaining. Only way to beat this guy is a tall boxer with a good stiff jab.