Tosh.0 rant on Pats*

YoloinOhio

I couldn't take his Bills jokes. Tosh throws a few Bills jokes out a year on his show.

Tosh said something along the lines of "Who outside of Buffalo still wants to hear Chris Berman talk?"

My brother called me once at like 1 am, I happened to be awake, so I answered "This better be important. Tom Brady better be dead or something." And now that's just kind of like our inside joke whenever we call each other at an inconvenient time. We just answer "Is Tom Brady dead?"

Tosh said something along the lines of "Who outside of Buffalo still wants to hear Chris Berman talk?"

My brother called me once at like 1 am, I happened to be awake, so I answered "This better be important. Tom Brady better be dead or something." And now that's just kind of like our inside joke whenever we call each other at an inconvenient time. We just answer "Is Tom Brady dead?"

lol

That's funny man.

This is great. My brother and I need to step up our game when it comes to Marcia.

Just think, one glorious day one of you will be able to answer yes.

What did he say when we swept them with Thad

It was great. To top it all off, he was bragging all week "There's no way we lose to a guy named Thad!" Then the second week. "No way we lose twice to a Thaddeus." And, the second game, was his first Dolphins game ever. The one where Tanny was shutout. 'Twas great.

It was great. To top it all off, he was bragging all week "There's no way we lose to a guy named Thad!" Then the second week. "No way we lose twice to a Thaddeus." And, the second game, was his first Dolphins game ever. The one where Tanny was shutout. 'Twas great.

The best part is that Thad grew up like down the street from Sun Life stadium. It would be like the Fish beating us twice with Joe Licata.