Patriots 24 Eagles 21

T-Bone

What is better than the Patriots winning the Super Bowl? Coming here and reading all the posts crying about it.

Oh what a beautiful morining

Oh what a beautiful day

Oh what a wonderful feeling

everything is going my way.

:doh::lol::lol:

What is better than the Patriots winning the Super Bowl?  Coming here and reading all the posts crying about it.

Oh what a beautiful day

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

230422[/snapback]

Yeah, but they didn't cover. :doh:

What is better than the Patriots winning the Super Bowl?  Coming here and reading all the posts crying about it.

Oh what a beautiful day

:doh:  :lol:  :lol:

230422[/snapback]

Question for ya, when is your team going to actually dominate and cover a win. Eeked one out again, and I bet you have no finger nails left. :lol:

Oh what a beautiful day

230422[/snapback]

Congratulations T-Bone. The Pats are a deserving champion. I hate them but they are damn good.

I sure would like to "eek" one out.  Wouldn't you?

230445[/snapback]

I'll take the win either way, but I would be more impressed with going into a game and blowing some team out of the stadium, which is what everyone in NE said was going to happen.

I'll take the win either way, but I would be more impressed with going into a game and blowing some team out of the stadium, which is what everyone in NE said was going to happen.

230448[/snapback]

I took Philly to cover the spread and the reason being, New England isn't a team that is going to blow everyone they face out of the water. They have a good, but not a dominate offense, and a defense that is very opportunistic. They are always in close games, but they find ways to win them because they do the little things right.

I took Philly to cover the spread and the reason being, New England isn't a team that is going to blow everyone they face out of the water.  They have a good, but not a dominate offense, and a defense that is very opportunistic.  They are always in close games, but they find ways to win them because they do the little things right.

230453[/snapback]

They seem to get the turnovers at the most perfect time of the game for them. Something most teams can't do. Is it luck or skill....I don't know.

Oh what a beautiful day

230422[/snapback]

That's cool. The Patriots dynasty will eventually fall, the Bills will eventually rise again, but you'll still always be a fat !@#$.

Your a pats fan today? Just checking. You dont have any friends to celebrate with so you come over to where people for the most part cannot stand you and try to rub it in their face. Pathetic is not a strong enough word

Your a pats fan today?  Just checking.  You dont have any friends to celebrate with so you come over to where people for the most part cannot stand you and try to rub it in their face.  Pathetic is not a strong enough word

230459[/snapback]

Great point. He must be a real loser with no friends. I know when the Bills win a SB I will be partying with my friends first and then when all settles down will I have time to sit at the computer and party with TBD people.

Great point.  He must be a real loser with no friends.  I know when the Bills win a SB I will be partying with my friends first and then when all settles down will I have time to sit at the computer and party with TBD people.

230464[/snapback]

Right on! When that great day happens, I will be celebrating all night and then jetting up to Buffalo for the victory parade. TBD forum reading and posts would be sometime late Tuesday at the earliest! :doh:

A Pats fan hitting a Bills forum site minutes after a super bowl victory is just a Ma**hole.