Rex Ryan NFL combine presser

YoloinOhio

The replies are full of fresh pats* fans.

This was one was interesting

Kristofer Tompkins

"Die hard pats fan here. To be honest I was both happy and nervous about Rex being back in the Afc east. He always gives us a good game. The Bills were great last season. Look at how they played Manning and Rodgers. And to be honest Brady both times even though very late in the first game we pulled away. In that first game they knocked out Ridley and Mayo and almost injured Gronkowski if yall remember. They are really physical and with spikes there with a personal vendetta against us it'll be great. Go Pats. It's the drive for 5!"

Kristofer Tompkins

"Die hard pats fan here. To be honest I was both happy and nervous about Rex being back in the Afc east. He always gives us a good game. The Bills were great last season. Look at how they played Manning and Rodgers. And to be honest Brady both times even though very late in the first game we pulled away. In that first game they knocked out Ridley and Mayo and almost injured Gronkowski if yall remember. They are really physical and with spikes there with a personal vendetta against us it'll be great. Go Pats. It's the drive for 5!"

Looks like someone that knows something about football and has been a fan for a while. I can respect anyone that know's their team isn't immortal as most of the chowda heads are.

Kristofer Tompkins

Yep, interesting stuff. i think I've said before for reasons that I won't explain the only way I could follow the first half of the game in Week 17 was the NFL's radio feed which given the Patriots were at home was their guys. There were two things in that broadcast that all the Pats guys agreed on:

1. The emerging threat in the division was coming from Buffalo and that if we could get even league average Quarterback play that threat would be very real indeed.

2. It was a "win" for New England that the Jets were going to fire Rex Ryan.

Put those two things together and I think most sensible Patriots fans feel as though Buffalo is going to give them a run for their money in the next couple of years in the way that Rex did his first couple of years with the Jets. They also agreed Philbin staying on in Miami was a win for both Buffalo and New England.

I love Rex!

He might actually hate New England* more than me. Didn't his brother Rob win a ring as an assistant coach with the Patriots* back in the early 2000's?

Just checked: Rob Ryan has 2 SB rings with the Patriots* and Rex has 1 with the Ravens. Of course, neither is as a HC but they have both been part of Super Bowl winning teams.

I never realized that Rob was part of Belichick's evil empire!

Edited by TheFunPolice

I love Rex!

He might actually hate New England* more than me. Didn't his brother Rob win a ring as an assistant coach with the Patriots* back in the early 2000's?

Just checked: Rob Ryan has 2 SB rings with the Patriots* and Rex has 1 with the Ravens. Of course, neither is as a HC but they have both been part of Super Bowl winning teams.

I never realized that Rob was part of Belichick's evil empire!

i did not know that either about rob Ryan

If someone wants to start a new thread have at it

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/John-Clayton-sees-the-Bills-as-a-2015-Wild-Card-contender/3acd1ed1-196f-4838-8cd2-d3b0826dc8a1

John Clayton sees the Bills as a 2015 Wild Card contender

he is always pretty positive on the Bills. One of the few national guys who can look at the present day instead of lazily judging the team on what it was a decade ago.

he is always pretty positive on the Bills. One of the few national guys who can look at the present day instead of lazily judging the team on what it was a decade ago.

lets agree to disagree. I seem to recall a few negative remarks I felt were unjustified.

but yes, there are many worse

Ah damn, I already did!

his credential was covering up the "foundation" after his name haha

lets agree to disagree. I seem to recall a few negative remarks I felt were unjustified.

but yes, there are many worse

ah, must have missed those Edited by YoloinOhio