Trent Richardson story getting messy in Indy

YoloinOhio

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy (espexially since I thought the trade was a joke from the start), but bills should take a look at this guy. Blount had something interesting positive comments about him, basically that he has all the physical tools to be a success just needs to hit the small holes that open more decisvely and stop waiting for the large ones the bama line opened for him in college. With his history gotta believe league minimum with no guarantee gets him here

The guy may be a bust, but unless there is more to this story, the Colts come off looking like a-holes in this situation. This is a great illustration of why we, as fans, should never get pissed off at players when they go after money.

Edited by Buftex

Call me crazy (espexially since I thought the trade was a joke from the start), but bills should take a look at this guy. Blount had something interesting positive comments about him, basically that he has all the physical tools to be a success just needs to hit the small holes that open more decisvely and stop waiting for the large ones the bama line opened for him in college. With his history gotta believe league minimum with no guarantee gets him here

i can't stand watching him play for that reason. He takes forever to hit the hole. Worst part of his game IMO.

Why hasn't he learned this already?

He can't run the ball on a team that is pass first and the defense is attempting to stop that passing game. What in the world makes you think he can run the ball with a run first offense when the defense is concentrating on stopping the run? Any amount paid to this clown would be overpayment IMO. Can't even stay in shape as a RB.

His story of his girlfriend may be true, but he has a duty to inform his team of his absence. One call while your waiting in the hospital waiting room....

This is what the aribtrator will conclude.

Exactly. Does Trent not own a smart phone that has his coach's # in it?!?

Any father knows that 95% of the ordeal in the hospital is sitting around doing absolutely nothing. 98% if there's an emergency situation (since they won't even bring the father into the room if they think something might go wrong). My wife delivered our twins six weeks early and I had time to text War and Peace.

True, over 11,000 posts and we're still waiting for you to bloom into a good poster on this site.

ZZZIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

That fastball was absolutely crushed. I nominate this for the TSW Post HOF. :lol: :lol:

His story of his girlfriend may be true, but he has a duty to inform his team of his absence. One call while your waiting in the hospital waiting room....

This is what the aribtrator will conclude.

I'm not sure that you are correct in your supposition & it is definitely something that would be appealed if his contract were voided. This has the potential to get messy as the thread title points out.

I have a friend who worked with Trent when he played for the Browns. Trent was getting hurt all the time, muscle strains, etc. Beyond the official injury report. He was also unmotivated to succeed, unreliable, and all over the place in his personal life. Beyond the offered first round draft pick, these were a big part of why Banner pulled the deal. His lack of commitment was becoming obvious within the facility.

So, no thanks.