Which one of you was this?

Beerball

That happened not to far from me. Poor old guy. Instantly reminded me of a time when I was 16 and driving a 1977 Ford LTD.

I was at a Wal-Mart Parking lot backing out of a parking stall and gunned it thinking I could whip it around Dukes style. I ended up t-boning a k-car. Totally crushed in both the passenger side door and the rear door of the k-car. I frigging killed that car. I panicked and took off. Got home, there was not even a scratch on the LTD. The bumper took it all.

There have been several instances in my life where things have not went well for me and I always thought back to that day and karma.

holy crap.

I had some idiot do that to my car once at the Penny Arcade many decades ago, but nowhere to that extent!

They must have came around the corner too fast and slammed my car and into the next car. I assumed they backed up and left with no other incidents.

Holy crap! "Penny" arcade. How fast do you think they had their horse running? I'd have called the Amish Mafia to put a hit on them! :D

he should absolutely be cited, hell, its clear he tried to leave the scene, that's bull crap that he isn't being cited

Did you catch the best part? In Wisconsin, they really can't take his license away for stuff like that... Just if he fails his vision test or something... And there he's only gotta have 20-100 vision in ONE eye! Holy moly! Some how Wisconsin has to keep those beer drinkers on the road!

Also, read the comments!