Chris Johnson: many '14 Jets decisions out of Rex's hands

YoloinOhio

When I think of something being taken out of a coaches hands i think

- Who plays QB

- The coach asking for help in specific areas and asking for ribeye and getting hamburger patties

Things like that

Not how many snaps an RB playing poorly gets?

Rex definitely doesn't sound like a guy who says, "get me this hamburger, and I'll turn him into a ribeye." Overinflated opinion? Nothing close to down to earth Rex.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When I think of something being taken out of a coaches hands i think

- Who plays QB

- The coach asking for help in specific areas and asking for ribeye and getting hamburger patties

Things like that

it was apparent the QB situation was out of his hands when asked if he considered benching Geno at one point, and said it was not his call. He did bench him during the Bills game after he threw like 3 or 4 picks in the 1st qtr. Not sure if he just did it and said "eff you" upstairs or what.

it was apparent the QB situation was out of his hands when asked if he considered benching Geno at one point, and said it was not his call. He did bench him during the Bills game after he threw like 3 or 4 picks in the 1st qtr. Not sure if he just did it and said "eff you" upstairs or what.

Marrone had no problem deciding who his QB was going to be--and he simply told his GM--this is how it's going to be..despite the huge investment Whaley made in EJ's success (trade for Sammy included).

Why couldn't Rex do that? Just asking.